71

Harry

Fuming. Is. Not. The.Fucking.Word

I thought i was going to go apologise to Mya and get to be able to explain my side of the story and try to work things out. 

But fucking no. This little cum stain wants to ruin all of my plans. 

"We have a situation."  Snapping at Niall down the phone is the best i can get at the moment in time. Until he arrives and i can beat the fuck out of him, We will see how he likes a little payback for the punishment i got yesterday. prick. Everyone is a prick. All pricks, little fucking pricks. 

Apart from her, She makes me feel weak to my knees. Makes me feel like I'm alive, makes me feel like everything will be alright and work out. She makes me feel protective, she makes me nervous. Fuck, she actually makes me nervous.

She's also like my moral compass. If she is mad at me then I've done something really bad and shes the most pissed I've ever seen her. Apart from that time in the nightclub. That was fucking hot. 

"Why what." Niall snaps back at me down the line. Who is this dickhead talking to like that? 

"Mya has invited Fucking Massimo to the cunting show. I'm beating the fuck out of him. I know he doesn't have good intentions. such a fucking fuck. Prick!" Im so fucking mad, he works for the boss, and i know what the boss is trying to sniff out. I'm not stupid. 

"Cunting? Harry chill man, meet me outside in five." Why is he laughing at me? Is he fucking serious? 

"Fuck off. Bring a pack of cigs out, knobhead." I hang up the phone and storm straight for the door. the sound of the metal slamming off the wall as the cool air hits my face, making me want to punch a fucking wall. I speed down the little stairs and practically jump onto the floor, These little fucking rocks on the floor hurting my feet. Scoffing, i kick them away from me. 

I look up to the sound of the doors swinging open again and out prances Niall. And Mya? For fucks sake. "Mya. Go inside." I point back into the building as i feel my blood boil with more anger. 

"I told her bro. She didn't fucking listen." Niall half chuckles while putting a cig into his mouth before coming down the steps and handing me one. I hold it in my mouth as Niall lights it. 

"No harry. What are you going to do to him?" why does she fucking have to shout at me? Shes the one that invited him. 

"Nothing for you. Now if you don't go back inside, there will be serious consequences." I know i won't actually do anything but i need to give her these little white lies. I take a drag of the chemical, feeling that burn go down my throat as it pumps the adrenaline into me. 

"What. No. Thats not fair harry." She snaps, her little legs coming down the steps slowly. I can fucking feel my heart racing in my mouth. Fuck. Fuck. 

"No. Mya just fuck off or you will see shit you will never forget." If she stays she will be scarred for life. or worse, she will never forgive me. Just on cue, the sound of a car pulls into the back of the building. 

I look at Niall before looking at Mya. "Take her fucking inside and meet me where the spot it." I snap at him before taking another drag of the cigarette before throwing it on the ground. Lets fucking do this shit. A small smirk rises on my face as, he steps out of the car. Is that a bunch of fucking flowers in his hand? I can't help but crinkle my nose at him with disgust.