8

***MAY 12TH THE DAY OF THE KIDNAPPING:

***
MAY 12TH THE DAY OF THE KIDNAPPING:

Instead of been able to have a lie in because it was a weekend i was awoken by the sound of my mother's high pitched voice piercing my ears.

"Mya, Its 10am you need to get up! Young lady. I mean it.. You need to get up and go to the store." Her voice moving around the room as she picks my dirty clothes. The room drops into silence, I thought she had left the room until her voice picks back up again making me want to gouge my eyes out. "Mya I wont tell you twice. Get out of bed.. Now!" Her voice begins to become more and more agitated with every word. I groan and slowly open my eyes to see a slightly blurry figure hovering right above my head i practically scream in fear and shock. I thought she was on the other side of the room. My mother chuckles before leaving, I roll my eyes and rub them before sitting up.

I get out of bed and grab some clothes out of my closet and start getting ready for the store. My off white sneakers trailing me down the street while i wear my signature outfit: my black hoodie and grey sweatpants with my hair tied up and out of my face while my black Raybans sit on my face to cover up the dark circles from under my eyes from the lack of sleep. The pressure from all the information that i had to process from yesterday really has taken a toll on my mind today. But apart from that, the sky was clear and it was a warm day. 

I have been walking around the store aimlessly for about 5 minuets, trying to remember what my mother actually wanted. Once i remembered that she needs milk i head over to the isle with a little more courage, while walking down one of the isles i brush past a tall ,broad man with emerald green eyes. Eyes that i have seen somewhere before, but before i could place my finger on exactly where i had seen him , he had already brushed past me and slipped out of the isle leaving a slight scent of tobacco Vanille filling my senses. Not thinking much more of it i go and grab the rest of the groceries that my mother needs before i head over to the checkout. 

I paid for the items and head out of the store, feeling more awake and alert to my surroundings since i was still half asleep when i left the house originally. I start walking down the street before i realise that there is a shortcut back to the house , so i make a sharp left into a small cobbled alleyway. It was a pretty popular walkway so when i hear footsteps behind me im not too concerned , but just as i was about to turn out of the alleyway a strong and heavy grip pulls me slightly backwards into the walkway again. Before i could even react a cloth is placed over my mouth and a strong sent of chemicals that smell like bleach fill and swirl around my lungs, I kick and wriggle as much as i can but the grip on me is too tight. Slowly, I feel myself become limper and my eyes becoming heavier until i slip into unconsciousness.

Darkness...

Pls vote and comment . much love <3