42

THE NEXT DAY:

I got up this morning and added a couple more lyrics to sour diesel to round it all together. I haven't spoken to Harry, I don't want to he thinks its okay to do that to me and I will be okay with him. Plus, he was the one that made me want to run. He was the one that kissed someone else. When only a couple hours before I was in her place. his hands where on my body, his lips were with mine. he promised me. He then claimed me. Well that promise has been broken and the claim is over. Im nobody to him. Im a nobody to myself. 

I sit in the living space, reading over the lyrics. Making sure they sound how I had pictured in my head. The door opens; Niall, Louis and Liam walk in and come and sit on the couch. Harry is upstairs somewhere. Not like I'm bothered on where he is. Niall comes and sits next to me and looks at the sheet of paper. 

"You finished writing it, Peach?" He questions. I nod and pass him the a4 sheet. His eyes run over it. "Thats great. We have news, the team got us booked into the studio for today." Nialls eyes flickers in between mine, not deciding which pupil to look at.

"Okay. Well we only have one song written though." I add while taking the piece of paper off him.

"We will write as many as we can while we are there. We have it booked for the full day." Liam tells me, I nod again. Understanding.

"Okay what time?" I ask. 

"Like now." Niall answers. Lucklily for me i got changed five minutes before they came. I smile and head over to the door. Slipping my now dirty vans onto my feet. My leg sends a uncomfortable pain through my body. I suck in a quick sharp breath, I look over to the boys. All of them are looking right back at me.

"You still in that much pain?" Liam asks me. I nod and walk back over to the table. Their eyes following me.  "You need to go to the doctors. Could be infected." Louis tells me. i shake my head.

"I will be fine. I don't need that much attention. And exactly what would i say if i did? Oh my kidnapper locked me in a room for two days because i ran away from his party because i saw him k-" I get cut off by a voice. 

"Who needs a doctor?" Harry asks as he comes down the stairs in a plain white shirt and some black skinny jeans with holes in the knees. His eyes are covered with some black shades. he walks past us and puts his shoes on. 

"Mya. Shes in loads of pain with her leg, Arent you peach?" Niall puts me on the spot. I look at harry and sigh. 

"No it just hurts a-" I get cut off again.

"Your in pain?" Harry questions. I look away from him and shake my head.

"Yeah but not loads. I just hurts if i put too much pressure on it. Its no big deal." I shrug. Harry walks over to the table and directly in front of me. 

"Well i have some painkillers if that will help?" Harry tells me. I nod.

"Ok." I half smile at him. He nods and everyone stands up. I follow behind them all, Harry opens the door. Holding it open for everyone, once i walk out he closes and locks the door behind him. I walk behind Louis down the hall. I hear harrys heavy footsteps behind me. He always sounds so much louder when he walks behind me than when he walks beside me. Suddenly, He grabs ahold of my arm. I look at him over my shoulder. He pulls me a little so i stop. 

"Mya. Your limping. What the hell did you do to yourself?" He questions I look at the floor before looking down the hall. 

"Im fine. I just saw something in there and i fell and obviously it did a lot of damage." I chuckle to hide the fact that i was a little tramuatised on what i had seen.