Part 3: Chapter 55

Start from the beginning

"I understand, but—"

"Understand???? You don't understand a goddamn thing. Neither of you do so don't try to act like you know what the fuck I'm going through or how the fuck I feel."

"I know, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. I didn't mean to—"

"Save your apologies," Asha frowned. She then turned her attention back to the task at hand. "I need to find the keys so I can get out of here."

Robyn and Briana watched as Asha then started fumbling around the garage looking for a set of keys. When Asha found none, she got in the Royce and started searching. She looked in the glove compartment, in the armrest, under the seats, in the trunk, and in any other place a key could have been stashed.

"You won't find them. Meech made sure to take all of the keys with him. A safe house is a safe house for a reason. It's not meant for you to leave. Meech said that if we needed anything we were to tell his security," Robyn said from the door. She tried not to let Asha's words get to her, but she couldn't help the tears that rolled down her face as she stared at the woman she thought of as a little sister.

Asha cursed under her breath and got out, slamming the door as hard as she could.

"Please just talk to us Asha," Briana pleaded with her. But, instead of talking, Asha had other plans. If no one wanted to take her seriously, she would make them understand one way or another. Even if she had to do something drastic, she planned on getting everyone's attention.

Asha suddenly bolted for the kitchen and when she got there, she started rummaging through drawers.

"Asha!" Finding what she was looking for, Asha turned to Briana and raised the knife in her hand.

"You think I'm playing?" Asha flipped the knife over and dragged the sharp edge over her wrist, embedding the knife into her flesh and then ripping it out. Blood splattered everywhere within close proximity.

"No! Stop!" Briana tried rushing up to Asha, but she was forced to stop when Asha raised the knife to her neck.

On the outside, Asha couldn't stop shaking, but on the inside, she was dead set on getting out of this house. And she would gladly mutilate her body if it meant that people would listen to her demands. She felt like she had completely hit rock bottom, but she didn't know what else to do to make people listen.

"Oh my god." Robyn couldn't believe her eyes.

"Tell me what I can do to make you feel better, because this isn't you Asha." Briana could tell that Asha was far from okay. Hell, Briana knew that Asha hadn't been okay since Imani was taken, and Briana could usually calm Asha down with no problems, but THIS was completely different.

"Please, tell me what I can do," Briana was now panicking.

"Take me to Meech."

"I-I don't know where he is," Briana said, stumbling over her words.

"Then find me someone that does."

Briana quickly turned to Robyn, but Robyn stood frozen in her spot, clutching her stomach. Not sure what to do, Briana then hurried out the front door and to one of the parked cars. The guys in the car were quick to jump out with their guns drawn.