Episode 9: Not a rest any more pt 1

Ami
The pokemon are still attacking the tiny black dragons going after Ami, while Ami also tries to attack them while at the same time trying to outfly
them.
"Guys, I'm approaching land, I can't keep running away like this"(Ami)
"What...what are you going to do?"(Tony)
"I think I just have to stand in the middle of the ocean and fight,"(Ami)
"Ok, but don't you dare get captured. We are almost there"(Wanda)
"Ok, I'll try."(Ami)
Ami turns around and faces the creatures.
"Alright, time to fight! Let's go my pokemon!"(Ami)
Whenever the dragons shoot fire they all dodge the attack by diving under the sea.
Then a big light shines on them.
"Ami Mizuno"(A speaker's voice comes from the big UFO above them)
"What?"(Ami)
"If you stop running, I will never destroy the world, if you attack, I'll destroy your friends."(Speaker)
"Tony?"(Ami talks through the wireless pod)
"DON'T believe them."(Tony)
"If you go to them I'll never forgive you, we are almost near you."(Natasha).
"If you don't come quickly and have a plan, I'll have no choice..."(Ami)
"AMI!! We are 2 seconds away!"(Sam Wilson)
Just then the part of the UFO blows up.
"Huh?"(Ami)
"I'm here, disassembling the ship"(Scott Lang)
"Great! and...Attack!"(Tony)
A strong beam comes from afar.
Ami looks up in the direction it's coming from and sees Tony.
She smiles in relief.
"Wah!"(One of the dragons grab Ami in its claw).
"Ami? What happened?"(Rhodey)
"One of the dragons kidnapped me!"(Ami)
Suicune and Kyogre go after the dragon that grabbed Ami.
They destroy it.
When Ami fell into the water she just realized that she can manipulate water!
She starts to glow with blue light and the waters start rising.
Wanda goes to help her.
"Are you trying to drown the creatures?"(Wanda)
"Yes, and also freeze this section of the water."(Ami)
Ami moves her hand and the waves seemed to obey her.
Wanda uses her powers to manipulate the dragons' minds and move the water as well. The rest of the Avengers are working to destroy the UFO.
Then finally the Kyogre and Lapras use sonic wave on all the dragons so then the rest of the pokemon had a chance to attack.
Then finally...

The skies clear up the waves die down the dragons are gone, the UFO is nowhere in sight. They have been fighting the whole night.
Ami went back towards the sea.
Wanda put her hand up for Ami to come to sit on her hand.
Ami watches as the pokemon all fly back to Maho No Kuni.
Ami looks at them with gratefulness and a smile.
"Don't worry, Ami. You'll see them again soon."(Wanda)
"I know, just one week left."(Ami)
The other Avengers come down to greet Ami.
"Let's go home,"(Natasha)
"Or, should we go eat?"(Tony)
"But Ami can't come with us."(Sam)
"it's okay, you guys can go without me."(Ami)
"No! We'll just get it to go!"(Rhodey)
"Ok...But I'm sleepy anyways."(Ami says acting like she can't handle her sleepiness)
"No, I'm calling your bluff."(Scott)
Ami rolls her eyes and throws herself back into Wanda's hands.
"Ok, but seriously, I don't need to eat."(Ami)
"Ami, you're adorable. I declare we are getting takeout and just me and you are going to eat together."(Tony chuckles)
Ami felt a little nervous by that statement.
"Now, Transform back and ride on me while we all go back home."(Tony)
"We'll take the jet."(Natasha)
"I'll drop her off home, let's meet to go get tacos."(Tony)
"Ok."(Wanda)

Tony arrives at headquarters and gives Ami to Nick.
Then Tony goes downstairs and takes his car.
Nick and Ami watch him from the balcony when Tony took off his suit just a minute ago.
"So how did it go?"(Nick)
"It went well."(Ami)
"Are you tired?"(Nick)
"I guess my body is exhausted, but my eyes are wide awake."(Ami)
"Ok, let's get you to the lounge."(Nick starts to walk inside)
Nick gets a notification on his phone. So he checks it.
"Actually, Tony wants you to wait in his office."(Nick)
Nick walks to Tony's office and puts Ami on Tony's desk.
"Any idea on why he wants you here?"(Nick)
"He wanted to eat with me"(Ami)
"I see, do you feel comfortable with him?"(Nick)
"I guess."(Ami)
"Do you know how you feel about him?"(Nick)
"Well, he seems to care a lot, but it's hard to be comfortable with anyone you know? Any moment anyone can turn on me."(Ami)
"I see, but let me promise you, I'll never turn my back on you. And Tony will definitely never turn on you. He told me, he really sees you as his child or his little cute hamster."(Nick says with a smile)
"Ok"(Ami)
Then Tony knocks on the door on the other side to let them know that he was coming in.
"Nick, you're still here?"(Tony)
"Yea, sorry, I was talking to her."(Nick)
"It's ok."(Tony)
"Well, I must go now, have a meeting with Romanoff"(Nick)
"Have a good meeting sir."(Tony)
Nick leaves the room.
Tony starts to unpack the tacos and takes out a Pym Disk and shrinks 5 tacos.
"Here you go."(Tony gives her the tacos)
"Thank you."(Ami)
Tony walks around his desk to his chair and starts eating with Ami in front of him.
"So Ami, I just wanted to have a casual meal with you today. I want to bond with you better."(Tony)
Ami takes a bite of her taco listening.
"So, Serena said that you get along with people that talk to you a lot. So I want to speak with you more"(Tony)
"Wow, I didn't even know that about myself."(Ami says giggling nervously).
"So all of you are shrunk, how come Serena isn't shrunk? Was she born in the kingdom?"(Tony)
"No, they shrunk us four apparently because there was only enough dust to shrink four people."(Ami)
"So they really shrunk you guys without asking? That must've felt violating"(Tony)
"Yes, definitely, we all cried a lot in the beginning, but we learned to just accept it."(Ami)
Ami continues to tell her story to Tony and started to feel closer to him. But even after all these times of working in the lab with him, fighting alongside Tony, and now having a meal with him, she still felt like Peter was closest to her.

"Ami, Steve said he wanted you to learn how to do a flip before you leave, do you think you can do it?"(Tony)
"I think I can. I almost got it a few times."(Ami)
"You know what, Ami? I'll make something else for you, I'll get it to you by tomorrow. but for now let's take you home. You must be so sleepy after that fight."(Tony)
Ami yawns "Ok"(Ami)

Tony takes Ami home.