Episode 5: Baking with the scouts pt 3

"Okay girls, today is our first fight, let's show them what we got!"(Mina)
"Right"(Everyone)

The girls fight the bad guy. It was a weaker monster that the negaverse have sent. So they work together to fight it and destroy it.

"Super Mars Flame Sniper!"(Mars finishes it off)

"Nice Job Rei!"(Mina)
"No, we all did good!"(Rei smiles)

"Great job everyone"(Tiana comes over)
Everyone looks up at Tiana.
"I need to talk to you guys."(Tiana gestures to them to follow her)

The girls start following her.
Then Tiana gently picks them all up one by one to go faster.
Tiana puts them on a table and looks at them.
"Now girls, I want you guys to promise me that you will never try to escape. First of all it's dangerous, and second I mean, just don't leave, got it?"(Tiana says firmly but calmly)
All the girls nod their heads.
"I'm sorry for not coming back...I couldn't find my way back..."(Mina)
"Hey, Mina... I'm not talking about you, I'm giving you something so that you don't have to worry about that again okay?"(Tiana's fingertip brushes Mina's chin)
"I want you to make you guys fairies, I think it will make it easier, wouldn't it?"(Tiana)
The girls' expressions brighten.
"That's why I need you girls to vow that you will never run away, I didn't give it to you guys in the beginning because I know for a fact you would've used that ability to your advantage, but we are good correct? You guys are not scared or angry at us anymore? And if the feeling ever comes up again talk to us, talk to anyone, because it's okay,"(Tiana)
Tiana gives them all wings to be able to fly.
"Now you only get these wings after you transform so absolutely do not take of your power bracelets and see you later girls"(Tiana)
"Thank you, queen."(Lita)
"No problem girls,"(Tiana)
"Let's continue to make those macarons!"(Ami)

"Yea!"(Lita)

Back at home

"So..."(Rei)
All the girls slowly started looking at her with suspicion.
"Are we gonna try to escape?"(Rei)
"Are you kidding me? RIGHT after we talked about not running away?"(Lita)
"Not now! Like go to earth for our birthdays and stuff"(Rei)

"Is it your birthday soon?"(Ami)
Rei starts to get shy.
"Ahhh", The girls get what's happening.
"Oh don't worry Rei, we can plan something fun for your birthday"(Mina)
"I wish I can see how my grandpa is doing."(Rei)
"Ah, me too, I hope my family is doing okay."(Mina)
"Yea, same I hope my mom is doing well alone"(Ami)
"Yea, it's hard to live without family,"(Lita)
"But we have each other."(Ami)
Rei starts to tear up,
"I guess my Grandpa doesn't really need me, I want to see him doing ok that's all."(Rei)
Lita hugs Rei and pets her head.
"Your grandpa is doing fine, I can promise you that."(Lita)