Episode 5: Baking with the scouts pt 5

In the Lounge

The girls and Darien are sitting around in the lounge. Serena is in a bean bag chair, Darien is sitting on a one-person couch, the Scouts are laying in various ways next to each other on a section of a two-person couch.

"So what did you want to talk about with us?"(Rei)
"Well, I just want to spend time with you guys."(Serena)
"So Darien, when I was sleeping what were you and the guys on earth talking about?"(Mina)
All the attention turned to Darien.
"Well, now we are allies with them. When there is trouble on earth and they need us, they will call us."(Darien)
"Were they treating you well while Darien and Hawk were looking for you?"(Serena)
"Well, they didn't hurt me. I woke up in a box that they locked me in but apparently it was for their own safety."(Mina)
"But weren't they nice?"(Lita)
"Yea they were nice enough, pretty intimidating, I never want to go back again, but if it means to save the earth, then what choice do we have?"(Mina)
"Did they give you any food or water?"(Ami)
"Why are guys asking me so many questions? They were definitely nicer than the Negaverse, it was cold and dark and the cage had bars on it, but with them, I woke up and honestly I woke up with soft blankets over and under me, and there was a teddy bear when I think about it, it was just a lot to take in"(Mina)
All the girls just stare at Mina with concern with all the things she's been through.
Mina starts tearing up and buries her head into the couch.
"Don't ask me anymore"(Mina)
Ami pats Mina's shoulder.
"Mina, it's okay, you don't have to be embarrassed, if you hold everything in you will be stressed and lonely and we are always here for you."(Ami)
"We tried to get answers from you while we baked but you didn't tell us details, and why , again, didn't you tell me the details when you video chatted me?"(Rei)
"When I heard that Serena was trying to hide something from you guys, I thought about it more, I didn't want to get you guys into danger, because I know you guys might think that you were able to save me from it, but I also knew that I could do it, so I didn't see the point"(Mina starts tearing up more)
"Mina, thank you for not telling anyone else, that was the exact reason why I didn't tell them anything, I didn't want them to try looking for you, then we would have a lot of needles in a haystack we would need to find"(Serena)
Ami's hand was still on Mina's shoulder, but Serena got up and scooped up Mina so that Mina was laying on her back and put her hair behind her ear.
"Mina, I got you."(Serena)

"I miss you too Serena"(Mina)
Everyone smiled and the atmosphere lit up little by little....