Episode 6: Lita's Errand pt 5

Rei's Room
"Where did Lita go?"(Mina)
"I heard she went to earth to go deliver something."(Ami)
"Oh my God, they are hiding something from us again, I'm so SICK and TIRED of this."(Rei)
"How would you know?"(Ami)
"They did the same thing last time. When Mina called me I was actually scared for her."(Rei)
Rei gets up and stomps out of the room.
"Rei? Where are you going?"(Ami)
Rei busts open her door.
"ENRIQUE!"(Rei shouts louder than she ever has)
Enrique looks at her surprised.
"Where is Lita?"(Rei)
Henrique looks down and approaches Rei and bends down to make eye contact with her.
"Listen, Rei, I promise we are doing everything looking for her."(Henrique)
"Why do you guys always hide these things from us?!"(Rei)
"We don't want you guys to get hurt."(Henrique)
"Well we are more capable than you think we are"(Rei)
"No Rei."(Henrique)
"Please?"(Rei puts her hands together)
"No, if you guys even try to escape I will have no other choice but lock you guys up until Lita gets back"(Henrique)
Rei gives in.
She walks back into her room where the girls have heard everything.
She closes the door and sits on the bed looking at the other two girls.
"Are we going to do something?"(Mina)
"Did you not just hear anything that was said?"(Ami)
"I know but, should we at least call her then?"(Mina)
"We should."(Rei)

Ami lifts her communicator up and it rings to call Lita.

Lita
Lita watches as Thor is getting ready for the fight on the ring and the champion is revealed to be a big green monster that happened to be friends with Thor.
But she is confused about how true that is because it's trying its best to destroy him.
In anger, she forms sparks of electricity preparing to go out there and protect Thor from any danger.
Even though Terence takes care of her so well, something about Thor makes her look at him as a father figure that she has never had. She appreciates the lengths that Thor was willing to go for someone he had just met. Maybe he sees her as vulnerable, but at the same time, he believes in her and is proud of her. She can't let him die like this.
As she gets ready to go out...Ring*
There her communicator goes.
She picks it up.
"Lita!"(Ami)
"Ami!"(Lita)
Lita tries to make her way to a quiet space. She flies to where she can until she ran into guards.
"Hey, where do you think you're going?"(says one of the guards pointing a machine gun at her)
Lita backs up and goes back.
"Ami, wait, I'm trying to find a quiet spot."(Lita)
"Ok, take your time."(Ami)
Lita flies up high and finds a ledge to land on where it is relatively quiet, she sits on it.
"Where are you Lita, are you Okay?"(Rei)
"Yea, I'm fine, but someone I'm with is in danger and I have to hurry and save him before he gets hurt."(Lita)
"Lita, don't risk your life like that, he can probably handle it."(Mina)
"Sorry guys, I can't leave him, he saved my life and has taken care of me while I was here."(Lita tears up).
"Well, what is your plan."(Rei)
"My plan is to protect him with my electric force field to block his punches."(Lita)
"Ok, I guess we can't stop you, but please, I'm begging you, don't get hurt, for our sake."(Ami)
"Don't worry Ami."(Lita)
Lita hangs up the call.
She flies down to where Korg is.
She makes a ready pose.
Then someone grabs her violently.
"Hey, what are you thinking about!?"(said the prisoner that grabbed her)
"Look Thor won."(he turns her to face the ring)
Lita sighs with relief.
She sees Thor beating the green monster then all of a sudden he gets tased.
"Hey! that's cheating"(Lita)
Lita tries to break from the grip, but he has her strong.
"Please! let me go!"(Lita)
"No! It's too dangerous"(said Korg who saw her).
Lita gave the hand that was holding her a little spark.
"Ouch! Hey, you! It's too dangerous, come back!"(The prisoner)
Lita flies towards the hand that was about to hit Thor then shoots it with powerful lightning.
She was too small that no one saw her, but it looked like the Hulk getting beat up by air.
It left everyone confused.

"Wow she's strong"(said Korg)

Up in the sky view window, Grandmaster looked closer more carefully and spotted her.
"Oh no she isn't, she is not joining the fight and beating my hulk"(Grandmaster).
The Hulk is completely tased and paralyzed, Lita looked down at him proud of herself. Then all of a sudden she feels a sting.

"Owww...no...not...again"(Lita falls asleep)

Thor
Thor's eyes open. He is laid on the ground bruised.
Thor found himself being treated by two nurses then he thrashes around making the maids freak and run out.

Thor gets up wincing. He moves slowly. He is in a huge room then sees Hulk in the jacuzzi.
"Wow, look at how they were treating you."(Thor)
"Banner, are you in there?"(Thor)
"No Banner! Only Hulk!"(Hulk)
Then like a gorilla, Hulk gestures to a direction.
Thor sees a cage and approaches it.
"Lita! Oh, thank god she's here."(Thor)
"She defeated me"(Hulk)
"Impressive"(Thor)
"Did they put her to sleep again?"(Thor)
Hulk nodded.
Thor needs Hulk to turn back into Banner.
"Hey, the sun's getting real low."(Thor)
Then miraculously Hulk seems to have flashbacks and thrashes around while getting smaller and smaller until he becomes the Banner he truly was.
"Banner"(Thor)
"Wah! you scared me"(Banner)
"Hey calm down."(Thor says calmly)
Thor explains everything to Banner.
Then "Come here I need to show you something."(Thor)
Banner follows Thor to the cage.
"It's a scout!"(Banner)
"That's right, she got caught up in all of this, poor thing. She's been through so much today."(Thor crosses his arms looking at the scout pitifully)
"We have to get her back, but before that, I have to check on Asgard."(Thor)
"What happened to Asgard?"(Banner)
"Well..."(Thor starts to explain)