Chapter 127

December 2020
11 months later
**YOUR POV**
It was almost a year later, it was December and Avery was two years old. Harry and I tried to have another baby, but every time I took a test, it was negative. I was too frustrated to take one again, so we decided it would be the best to make an appointment at the gynecologist and see what we could do next. I scheduled one for next week, but tonight I just wanted to enjoy the show the boys had.

After the show, Harry wanted to take me out for once, like he did before Avery was born. He said he wanted to spend a night alone with me for once in a while and go on a date. Gemma insisted on watching Avery after the show, so we could enjoy our time as just the two of us. At least Avery could spend some time with her cousin while we were out.

Since I got up this morning, Harry told me he had a surprise for me, but of course wouldn't tell me what. I didn't even try to get him to say something, because I knew he wouldn't lose a word about it.

„Grace, have you seen my ring?" Harry came walking down the stairs, fully dressed and ready to head to the arena.

„Which one?" I asked him, slipping in a pair of boots I wanted to wear since it was snowing like crazy outside.

„The one with the rose." He said and my sight instantly fell on Avery, who was sitting on the couch and playing with something sparkly in her hands.

„I think you're gonna have to ask your daughter." I grinned at him and he looked at her.

„Avery Sophia Styles, how many times did I tell you not to take my rings without asking?" He crouched down in front of her, taking the ring out of her hand and putting it back on his finger where it belonged.

„Sowwy daddy." She apologized sweetly.

„It's okay, sweetie, just ask next time, okay?" He smiled at her and picked her up from the couch, sitting her on his hip before he came back to the entrance where I was waiting. „By the way, you look stunning." He pressed his lips on mine and I smiled when I saw my lipstick on his lips after he pulled away.

„Thank you." I wiped the red color on his lips away with my thumb.

„Am I dressed alright, I don't even remember how this dating thing works, we haven't been on a date in ages

„Am I dressed alright, I don't even remember how this dating thing works, we haven't been on a date in ages." I laughed.

„You're dressed perfectly and we will sort it out somehow." He said, smiling. „It will be like the old times."

„I'm looking forward to that, but you have the show first and then we can enjoy our date." I said, grabbing Avery's thick winter jacket. Harry put her down on her feet and I helped her putting it on. I closed the zipper and Harry put the bonnet on her head, so she wouldn't freeze.
He took her hand and we got outside right into the falling snow. Avery loved it and could just stand outside and watch the snow flakes fall all day long.

Harry looked so cute so full of snow as some of the snow flakes landed on his beautiful eyelashes, making it even cuter.
He strapped Avery in her car seat while I got in in the front. We eventually started driving onto the snow covered street. It took as longer than usual to get to the arena, because Harry had to be careful with the icy road and the bad sight the snow caused.

„Uncle Liam!" Avery ran through the hallway towards Liam as she saw him crouching down for her. She ran into his arms and he lifted her up, twirling her around.

„Hello, darling." He smiled at her as he finally stood still with her in his arms. „How are you?"

„Gweat!" She let out.

„Happy to hear that." He bent down to let her on her feet. „Hey you two." Liam came to hug us when we approached him too.

„Hi Liam, good to see you." I hugged him.

„Hey lad, how have you been?" Harry asked him after he let go of the hug.

„Great, actually. What about you two."

„We've been good too, yeah. Happy to be here again." I told him.

Soon, the rest of the boys gathered and started to prepare themselves to go on stage.
The boys' girlfriends and Louis' sister came too. It was like a small family gathering.

„Haz, can you watch Avery quickly, I need to go to the bathroom." I asked him while he was changing his shirt.

„Yeah sure, I still have a few minutes." He nodded and I quickly made my way to the bathroom. I hurried, so he wouldn't be late, but as I came back, I didn't see Avery by his side.

„Harry, where's Aves?"

„She is right he-." He stopped as he looked down and didn't find her besides him. „Oh shit, she walked off. She was right here a second ago, I swear." He panicked.

„It's okay, she couldn't have gone far." I reassured him.

„Avery? Has anyone seen Avery?" Harry instantly asked, going into protective mode. Harry and I started looking for her everywhere as we heard the crowd of fans in aw of something. I peaked my head out and saw Avery. She sat at the edge of the stage, her legs  over hanging the stage and she was looking around confused.

„Haz, I found her." I called before going on stage to get her.

The crowd stayed quiet so they didn't scare her. The fans in the first few rows were waving and screaming my name. I waved back and said hi, before picking her up. „That's naughty Avery you don't walk off." I scolded and suddenly the fans screamed. I turned and saw Harry coming on stage.

„Is she okay? Was she hurt?" He quickly asked.

„She is fine, see. Not even the screams are bothering her." I smiled and Harry took her into his arms.

„Don't ever run off again you gave me a heart attack." Harry said. She just shrugged, not really understanding.

„It's a wonder why security didn't grab her." I stated as I walked backstage.

„Everyone has been warned not to touch her, she wasn't doing anything I guess, so they let her stay sitting quietly on the stage." Harry answered, kissing our daughter before putting her down and holding her hand. He kissed me quickly before he bent down to Avery.

„Don't run off, Avery. We don't want to lose you, we love you too much." Harry whispered to her. She looked up at Harry with her green eyes and nodded before hugging him. She came over to me and hugged my legs.

„Sowwy." She cutely apologized.