Chapter 123

January 2020
6 months later
**YOUR POV**
Harry was working a lot lately, much more than usually. Management really pushed the boys the last few weeks. Between performing and recording, they had to travel a lot and it was exhausting for all of them. I didn't see Harry a lot the past few weeks, but we face timed and talked a lot on the phone.

Especially Avery missed him very much. She was one and a half years old now and she understood a lot. She knew why her dad had to go away sometimes, but she also knew, that he would always come back home to us.
She would always wear one of his shirts, that was way too big for her and stood in the hallway until she heard him walking up the stairs to the front door.

Today he would come back from LA after some meetings they had to attend there. The boys were there for only one day, so it was once again very stressful, but management promised to let them have a break a few weeks from now on.

„Avery, come over here, darling." I called her to the living room. „I thought we were watching a movie together." She was standing once again in the hallway with one of her dads t-shirts in her arms, using it to sleep better at night whenever he was gone.

„No, mama." She said, looking back at me. „Daddy home."

I put the remote down on the coffee table. „Is daddy home? Is he already back?" I asked her, listening closely and indeed heard the car door shut.

Avery nodded quickly, staring at the door. It opened just a few seconds later as a tired Harry came stumbling through it.

„Daddy!" Avery jumped up and down, stretching her arms out for him. He crouched down in front of her, wrapping his arms tight around her as he kissed her cheeks.

„Hey my baby. Give daddy a kiss." He smiled at her and she pressed a big kiss on his cheek. „Did you miss me?"

„Yes!" She fell around his neck. I looked at him and noticed quickly, that something was off. His eyes weren't sparkly, his lips lost their color and he didn't have any energy as he did usually.

I got up from the couch and walked towards him, taking his bags off his shoulders and placing them on the floor.

„Hey." I smiled at him.

„Hello, my love." He pressed his lips on mine and hugged me tight as he got back up.

„How was your flight?" I asked him, feeling the warmth of his body.

„Could have been better if I'm honest." He sighed, taking his shoes off, almost tripping and falling as he lost his balance for a few seconds.

„Is everything alright, Haz?" I asked him, placing my hand on his left cheek. „You don't look so good, honey."

„I don't know." He said on his way to the living room.

„What does ,I don't know' mean?" I asked as he stopped in the living room, rubbing his face.

„I uhm- I feel kind of lightheaded...I-."

„Haz?" I looked at him as his eyes closed before he fell to the floor. „Harry!" I crouched down, gently patting his cheek, trying to wake him up and Avery sitting down next to me with her eyes wide and scared.

„Daddy!" She started to cry besides me.

„It's okay, darling. Daddy is alright." I told her, still trying to get him to wake up.

**HARRYS POV**
When I woke up, I was resting against something soft.
My eyes stung as they opened and adjusted to the sunlight, that streamed through the open windows of the living room. I looked around and took in my surroundings, trying to see where I was and to see what happened. My stomach felt nauseous and weak.
I furrowed my brows and my lips felt dry. I felt sticky and...just off.