Chapter 18

**HARRYS POV**
I was backstage with the boys, getting ready to go on stage in a few minutes.

My heart was racing in my chest and my hands were sweating.

„What's wrong Haz? You alright?" Niall asked when he saw me moving from one foot to another.

„I'm just nervous." I told him.

„You? Nervous?" he asked. „You're never nervous."

„It's not because of the show." I told him. „I'm scared that Grace doesn't come. If she   doesn't, it's over."

And it would be over. If she wouldn't come tonight, it would mean she doesn't want this, that she doesn't want us. It drove me crazy not knowing if she would come or not, I mean she didn't send me a message or anything else.

She knew I wanted us two to head somewhere in the future and I knew that somewhere deep down in her heart, she wanted it too.

„Hey don't let yourself down, she will come." he said. „Don't worry."

„I hope so..." I said.

I felt how Zayn gave me a gentle slap on my shoulder behind me before he appeared in front of me and Niall.

„You guys ready?" he asked.

„Sort of." I said, letting out a nervous, little laugh.

„Let's go lads." I heard Liam say.

„She will be here, it's gonna be fine." Niall said while we walked towards the stage.

I nodded as we made our way up the few stairs that led to the stage. Louis handed me over my mic and a few seconds later the walls opened and I saw the screaming girls in the crowd.

I immediately searched for Grace in the front row when we walked out on stage, while Liam welcomed everyone to the show and soon after that Live While We're Young started playing and I had to start singing. I always glanced over to the crowd, looking for Grace but I couldn't see her and it seemed like the time passed so fast. We were already more than half way through.

„Is she here? Can you see her?" I asked Niall as I saw him searching for her too.

„No, sorry mate, I can't find her anywhere." he answered.

„Shit...it's over..."

„I'm sorry lad." he said.

I walked back to my mic stand to get ready to sing Little Things, the song that reminded me so much of Grace. She wasn't here, what meant, she didn't want us to me more than friends...

Heartbroken and devastated I started singing, still looking all over the arena to the crowd, hoping maybe she was here but she wasn't. She didn't want to come.

We were in the middle of the song, I gave up hope that she was here and felt how the sadness in me got bigger and bigger

„Harry! Harry!" I suddenly heard Niall calling me and smiling at me.

„What is it Niall?" I asked and took my mic with me to go over to him.

„Look, there!" he pointed out to a sign, that was held up in the middle of the crowd.

„What's wrong with that?" I asked confused.

„Just read it!" he yelled.

So I did...

„Harry Styles, I'm in love with you and all your little things!" I whispered to myself.

I looked down to the person that was holding the sign and my heart almost erupted when I saw her in front of me, in front row smiling.

Her beautiful smile and her sparkly eyes that were shining right in my face. She held that sign up as if it was her dear life she was holding onto.

I instantly smiled back at her and saw how she blew a kiss in my direction.

„I'm in love with you and all your little things." I finished singing the song, staring and smiling right in her face.

I couldn't believe it, she came, she wanted us to be together. She wanted this...us.

After we finished the last song, Best Song Ever and the show was over, we went off the stage and I texted Grace to meet me outside in the parking area. I told Paul to wait at the gate for her to let her through.

I ran off stage as fast as I could and sprinted through the hallways, still with my earpieces on to finally see her.

I almost slammed open the doors to the parking area and ran outside to see her. I looked to my left and my right and then finally. Paul just let her in and she headed towards the entrance. She still had her precious smile on her face and I placed myself in the middle of the parking area so she could see me.

As soon as she looked up and saw me she started running towards me, so I stretched my arms out for her.

She fell in my arms, I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. Her arms held tight onto my back and she leaned her head against mine after she placed a soft kiss on my neck. I wrapped my arms tight around her waist and pulled her close to me.

„So you made your decision?" I whispered in her ear.

„Fuck, yes I did." She let out a cute laugh „Harry Styles, you light up my dark and empty world like nobody else ever did."

She faced me now while I still held her up in my arms and smiled at me.

„I was scared you wouldn't come." I told her and leaned my forehead against hers.

„How could I?" She said. „Like I told you, I'm in love with you and all your little things." She smiled and we both leaned in, so I could press my lips on hers, only to give her the longest and most passionate kiss, that was full of love, I ever gave someone.

And she loved it...