Chapter 35 : The Lunch Box!

Start from the beginning

"Thank you so much!"

"You're welcome!"

"I am just glad that everything is fine between us. God, I was so worried sick thinking what you must be thinking about me." Charlotte voiced out her worry heaving a sigh of relief while Mahima rolled her eyes and playfully hit her saying, "Arre deva! Now don't think so much. We will always be good. Nothing can spoil our relationship. Now smile like a sweet girl."

"Awww! You are so cute!" Charlotte chirped throwing her arms around her sister-in-law's neck while Mahima imitated her action saying, "You are cute too."

And the girls laughed like two little sisters!

But of course the little thought about the concept of b****** didn't really leave her mind. She couldn't help but wonder if her husband would like it if she ever gave him one.

* * *

"Mmmm! You look good enough to eat!" Eric whispered kissing her neck and wrapped his strong muscular arm around her waist while she purred like a kitten holding the edge of her saree tightly.

She had just showered and was getting dressed in the closet when her shameless horny husband decided to disturb her in his own way.

Of course trust Eric to do that!

With the grey-black satin saree in her hand, she stood only in black blouse covering her breast and grey satin in-skirt covering her lower region. The amazing view of her bare waist was making him go crazy like every single time.

Pulling her more into his chest, he licked her earlobe whispering in his naturally husky tone, "You look so beautiful and its becoming very hard for me to control myself. I think it's high time that you stop wearing clothes when we are alone."

As she bit her lower lip trying to compose her racing heart, he sucked on her neck not before rubbing his hardened member behind her and shamelessly whispering, "I want you naked all the time. Look what you do to me."

Of course, she wasn't a fool!

By now, she was very well aware of what goes in his shameless mind. With her cheeks flushing up, she lowered her gaze and managed to speak, "Leave me! I have work. You have to go to office. You will be late."

As she subconsciously fidgeted with the edge of her saree feeling shy, he looked at her through the mirror and said, "Let me tell you a secret sweetheart."

Turning her around to face him, he dipped his head and bit her jawline like the horny man that he is not before stating, "Loving me should be your only work darling!"

To say her heart raced a marathon in just a flip of a second would be nothing. Before she could say something, he caged her in his arms to kiss her but looks like he wasn't that lucky this morning.

Just when he was about to kiss her there was a knock at their door. Throwing his head back in irritation, he cursed the person who interrupted their sweet moment while she giggled like a little doll enjoying her husband's helpless state.

Playfully narrowing his eyes at her, he bit her cheek as a gesture that only screamed his undeniable love for her and stepped out of the closet finally leaving her in great peace to get dressed.

* * *

That afternoon Eric entered his cabin after finishing up his board meeting. Like the past few days, he was lined up with back to back meetings and project discussions but today it looked like he was a lot more occupied and he knew he won't be able to go home for lunch.

Well, every day he ensured to have his lunch with his wife and his family which of course came out like a huge surprise to everyone. Because knowing him, he never travelled from office back home just for lunch. Knowing it was the magic of his beautiful wife, they just enjoyed the family time.