False Claims or is it?

"Draco, you go on let me get some hot chocolate." You said turning away.

"Cool I will come with you maybe can get some butterbeer." Draco said walking next to you.

You knew Draco did not fancy a butterbeer he only came to watch after you since an actual murderer was after you. You however never believed it was your father. Since, he escaped could you meet him? Talk to him? Deep in thought you did not know where you were going and tripped from the stairs wearing your high heels did not help in the fall.

"N/n" Draco called.

You did not shout or scream nothing you waited for the impact it never came you turned up to see Harry gently holding you. You gently smiled.

"THAN-K

"Pottah hands off my sister!" Draco yelled.

"So as I was saying Thank you Harry got an haircut to you look nice mione you look beautiful as always and Ron you look the same." You finished looking at Draco as an signal to not insult them.

But you got no response they were looking at you wide eyed and mouth slightly opened.

"Y/N you look beautiful Gorgeous." Hermione said.

Harry and Ron nodded in agreement.

"Of cource she is she is my sister after all." Draco boasted.

"What he is trying to say is we have all  become beautiful." You said giving Draco the look.

All of them laughed You went to your girl group Ginny, and Hermione Here we go again.

You guys were chatting on this and that ocassionaly engaging in an conversation with Harry and Ron. When Hermione sort off turned the mood.

"N/N you alright I know you are not is it on Sirius?" She asked.

Ginny looked at you suddenly Harry, Ron to stopped to look at you. You sighed.

"Sirius Black is my father biological father so it is very hard for me to believe he would do something like that and still come after me and Harry I am conflicted I suppose." You said looking at your drink.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rest of the hours that remained by spent by talking and the next day to. Authur Weasly wanted to talk to you and Harry again told you how Sirius was a murderer the more the people went on and on the more your desire of meeting your father sparked.

In the evening it was time to leave for Hogwart's you quickly sent an owl to your mother who requested you to write to her when you are leaving. It was raining cats and dogs and the weather was pretty chilly you got dressed in an overcoat wore your heel boots and took your umbrella. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Do you think he is a sleep?" Harry asked motioning to the man who looked like he was sleeping.

"I think so why?" Hermione asked.

"I have to I mean me and N/N have to tell you both something." Harry said looking at you.

"Me and Harry believe that Sirius might be after us to kill and torture me People think he is a follower of Voldemort a loyal one I believe otherwise." You started taking a seat next to Ron.

"Bloody hell torture." Ron exclaimed.

"Lower it down!" You said to Ron.

"They will catch Black won't they? I mean every one is looking for him." Hermione asked.

"Sure it is that no one has escaped Askaban before." Ron said.

When suddenly. The train abruptly stopped.

"Why are we stopping we could not have reached right?" Hermione said looking here and there."

"No, We have not we are going to be searched by stupid dementors." You said.

"What is that a dementor Ron asked.

When a figure was seen in the train

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Exactly that thing." You said pointing at the figure which was opening the door.

Your friends became less stable. and they were breathing heavily. The compartment became so cold.

"Use a patronus a patronus." You tried telling them the dementor came close to you and Harry you could hear a your mother's voice. She was screaming the day she died. 

You and Harry fainted.

You saw Tom before you fainted T--tom.