Getting Umbridge Expelled

A few months ago you had returned to Hogwarts and may I say it was better than anything well except Umbridge, Now that the ice between you and Sirius had been broken you got to see how loving of a father he really is, He would send you letters, Sometimes treats, and tell you stories of his time in school, When you herd a knock on your door- "Hermione?" 
"Y/n come with me quick!" Hermione grabbed your arm, and led you outside and halfway down the the stairs you met Harry and Ron, "Y/n we must go!" Harry almost yelled.
"Guys, Calm down now one of you tell me what is happening here?" You asked a little panicked.

"He's got Padfoot he has" Harry said.

"Who's got him?" 
"Voldemort he has him!"

"Harry I don't get it, How can Sirius be there? I just got a letter from him moments ago." You said dismissively, "And how do they know the order house?"  

"N/n he is the only family, I have we must go!" Harry uttered taking you downstairs. "Who told you this?" You asked.

"I saw it in my memory like a dream, Sirius was getting tortured and there were death eaters every where." You thought about it, But how did he get the memory? "Are you telling me you want to go to the department of Mysteries??" You said shocked at his bizarre idea "Yes!" 

You were walking when the members of the inquisitorial squad came and got the three of you taking you to Umbridge's office she sat you and Harry sorry tied you and Harry to the seat. "Now" Umbridge began, "Why have you brought us here? What have we done?" 

"No, Black you don't talk! Want me to spell it to you? You missed your detention, You'll be doing lines for me, and answer me Black.. Why do you spend so much time with Professor Snape? I'm sure you don't want to be a Potioneer. Speak." Umbridge said hatefully, "It's none of your concern! What does it matter to you?" You spat equally as hateful as Umbridge. Knowing you were not going to speak she firmly slapped you on your face, just when Snape walked in. Noticing what Umbridge did to you, he was filled with rage and fury evident. "Ah Snape your here." Umbridge said, Snape turned to her with a death glare. Ignoring the glare she got "So have you bought me the potion?" 

"It's out, your last user being Cho Chang." Snape said with gritted teeth. "May I ask why you've tied Miss Black and Mr Potter?" He was trying his best not to kill the woman in front of you, with hate. "I see, Since Black is not going to speak... I might have to loosen her mouth a little, maybe than she'll speak." Umbridge got her wand and pointed it to your chest "The Cruciatus curse will do." 

Now Snape was clenched his jaw, and his fists were balled, Harry noticed the intense glare Snape was going, so did the others every one knew he would lash out any minute. "THAT'S ILLEGAL" Hermione screamed, Horrified and scared to watch you getting tortured in front of her, Ron was struggling in the grip. Harry knew the curse he felt it, "He's got Pad foot." Harry yelled 

"Pad foot who is that?" 

"Anyway this girl needs to speak, The Minister will understand." Umbridge said. You glared at her "It will be such a bliss, if he doesn't and instead send you to Azkaban." You said softly, "Enough Crucio" She pointed the wand at your chest, You gasped in shock. The pain was horrible it felt like a thousand knives which were hot burned your skin, your head was paining like hell. You didn't scream just whimpered in agony as tears rolled down your eyes. Then it was gone.

"Y/N STOP!" Harry yelled to Umbridge. "NO NO STOP!" Draco shouted horrified to see you in pain, Your vision was quite blurred and you couldn't see anything. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Voldemort's side-

Voldemort had strictly ordered his Death eaters to get the prophecy, Then he felt as though a part of him was crying for help. He instantly knew it was You, Focusing and connecting your dreams he found where you were, and saw that you were getting tortured by Umbridge and then it went Black. After it ended, to say he was fuming was an understatement he was livid. That filth dared use the curse on you? His Love? His Princess? Oh she was finished. He pointed his mark and moments Bellatrix appeared in a thick black smoke "Yes, My Lord how can I aid you?" Her voice was unusually silky, and she spoke as though to a lover. "Bella do you know anyone named as Umbridge?" Voldemort asked in an silkier and soft voice, Bellatrix immediately knew he was angry.
When he raised his voice, It meant he was angry. When it was so soft she knew something very bad was going to happen, She slightly bowed down "My Lord I only herd that.. She was appointed as the Defence against the Dark arts professor in that Howarts school, And also as the Inquistorior." She wanted to ask why he had asked, but right now it was probably better if she had shut her mouth. "hmm Bring her here, Untouched, Unharmed." He warned. 

Bellatrix Bowed down lower "Of course My lord." She Dissaparated in a thick black smoke and vanished.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After your vision had cleared you saw your Godfather who had disarmed Umbridge "What you did is strictly against the laws! Using a curse on a student less than sixteen years of age and a in these walls!" Snape said hatefully. "That to on my God daughter." Gasps echoed through the room. 

"God daughter explains why, So Y/n will you spill--"

"Y/N TELL HER, HARRY TELL HER" Hermione screamed now she was in tears "PLEASE Y/N" You than had an idea

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You, Harry, Hermione were taking Umbridge to the forbidden forest, Harry as walking right next to you "Y/n after this let's take you to the wing." He said worried as he held your hand. "You know Harry, I can get Umbridge and Fudge out of there jobs." You said walking "I'll explain later."

"How far is it?" Umbridge questioned getting defensive. "Just a little bit further." Hermione answered, And then the Centurs appeared, One of the centurs threw a rope and Umbridge put a shield then she threw the rope, which held the neck 

"STOP! STOP!" You couldn't believe how evil she was, You waved your wand which realized the ropes, "Y/n seems so quiet today." One of the Centuars said. 

"She has suffered the cruciatus curse, casted by the pink woman." 

"What" It said, and galloped around till it surrounded Umbridge "No stop, Tell them! tell them I don't mean any harm." She frantically yelled as she was being picked up "Sorry Professor but I mustn't tell lies." Harry said, to which you smirked "Peace at last." You blurted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------