The Epoch Of The Beginning

As the shocking realization hit Voldemort, a few minutes ago, he wanted to see you immediately but he knew that you would be less than pleased to see him again. And he wanted to tell you what he had gone through but it didn't seem realistic anymore, why would you care? the sound rang through his mind. 

Harry was slowly making his way to the forbidden forest, he knew he had to do it but he was more scared than ever. He needed the final bit of courage more than ever he let the restruction stone fall closing his eyes wanting it more than ever, he opened his eyes to see the ghosted form of his mother. His father looked like a older version of him, Sirius was beaming, and she saw Luciana next to him with the most gentle gaze and next to her he saw Remus.

Lily stepped forward trying to look at his son lovingly, as though she was very hungry. 

"You've been so brave sweet heart." Lily said smiling. 

Harry felt a wave sadness for Remus the most. 

"I'm sorry..." Harry started, "I never wanted anyone of you to die for me Remus your son.." Harry trailed feeling the worst for him. 

"One day he'll know what his parent's died for someone will tell him, and he'll grow to be proud of us." Remus gently said, the next person Harry wanted to apologize was to Luciana 

"Luciana I'm sorry, I'm sorry for everything I'm sorry for what happened to you." 

"I don't regret anything, I would do it all over again if it means to save all of you." She smiled kindly. 

"I'm sorry you could never see your own daughter." 

"What do you mean never saw her? I've seen her I've felt her cause I never left her did I?" Luciana eyes sparkled. 

"I'm confused I don't want to die confused, I want to know...." 

"Sometimes, the best thing to do is accept what is happening on Y/n I know what happened it was my fault to trying to get between them, they were always meant to be I should have tried to change him but I didn't...." Luciana replied again. 

"But He t-tried to kill her." Harry persisted. 

"But he regrets it so much doesn't he?" James smirked. 

"Does it hurt to die?" Harry asked ashamed. 

"No quicker than sleeping." Sirius said. 

"Please.... stay with me." Harry said. 

"Until the end." Lily smiled. 

Harry closed his eyes and began walking, he opened his eyes and all of them were gone. Two death eaters tried to see as far as they could see to notice any sign of the boy-who lived coming there way but no signs. 

"Still no sign." Dholov said. 

"I thought he would come." Voldemort said softly, bitterness resembling in his voice still almost grieving you. 

"And you thought right." Harry said as loud as possible before the last amount of courage would be gone.

Voldemort turned to look at Harry, and Harry could have sworn the red pitiless eyes had sadness and grief in them, "The boy who lived has come to die." Voldemort said trying not to show how these action was affecting him he had to do it but couldn't you stung in his heart. For the first time Voldemort wanted to die. Harry took a glance at Narcissa Malfoy who had circles underneath her eyes, her hair disheveled, and her eyes red and puffy from crying. 

"Where is Y/n?" He asked sadness clear now. 

"I know you know that she is alive." Harry replied. 

Voldemort felt no difference weather you were there or not, would you ever give him the chance he never deserved, he had the memories of you and he could tell he had changed his attitude towards you he thought of the times when he met you for the first time when reaching the philosopher's stone, in the chamber of secrets, and in the grave yard where he wanted to regain his body just to see you again he had forgotten how you had kept him going when he was the weakest creature alive. How he would give you roses just to see you.