Warm Night

Most of the hotels were cabins but the food was awesome you knew it was the late afternoon and your friends, and parents would be pretty worried since you had never skipped classes before. You were just exiting from the hotel when an man came up to you.

"Are, you here as an tourist?" The man asked.

"Not exactly I'm just passing by." You replied confused at the man's question.

"Then don't forget the that mountain the sunset is breathtaking."
You smiled at the man you thought about the mountain and decided to take a climb. After a few hours maybe at the early evening you reached the peak enjoying the fresh breeze you sat down under the shade of a nice tree a few more hours till dusk you enjoyed the view and read. 

You spent the time while walking over the mountain, the sparkling stream. 

Then you saw a sunset it glowed making the sky an orangish- Redish shade painting the sky with the most beautiful shades of orange and red. Sparkling over the stream like golden dots on the calm waters. Until it was painted with a pink.

You started climbing down the mountains and by the time you got there it was dusk where now stars shinned above. After getting some hot chocolate and cookies you just wanted to enjoy the stars. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile.

"So, you have still not found her?" Inquired Lucius to Albus. "Lucius, where can she even go?" Narsissa asked concern written all over her face.

"She hasn't attended any classes today and was not seen at lunch, breakfast and dinner." Dumbeldore replied back.

"Draco? when did you last see n/n?" Lucius asked looking at his son.

"Yesterday night when she bid me good bye." Draco replied. "I swear when I find her she won't be able to escape." Draco said sighing.

"Pottah? Granger, Weaslbee When did you last see my sister?"

"Shut up Malfoy!" Harry barked.

"The last time we saw n/n was, I saw her this morning she told she would meet me in the great hall but didn't come." Hermione thought. "Ron and Harry saw n/n last night." 

"Lucius? How can she just vanish?" 

"I don't think so she has vanished I think she skipped the classes." Lucius pondered. 

"Why? N/n loves her classes." Insisted Narsissa.

"That doesn't mean she felt like she did not want the classes."

The castle had been searched thoroughly and no traces had been found. 

"Albus, do you think she went outside the school?" Mc Gonagall asked.

"OUTSIDE? Bloody Hell" Ron exclaimed to be silenced by Hermione. It was 10pm and they were going mad.

"She's alright is she not?" Harry said frantically.

----------------------------------------------

After star gazing you knew it was pretty late and you were tired so you made your way back to Hogwarts and you saw your parents and your friends and you knew you were done for.

Draco spotted you and started running toward you and gave you a hug.

"N/n, oh my god are you alright." Draco said frantically.

"The your mother and father came.

"Darling, where did you run of to?" Your dad raised his eyebrows.

"Y/N LUCIANA MALFOY-BLACK, Where in the name of merlin's did you go." Hermione asked storming towards you now you regretted going out.

"Outside." You answered shortly.

"And where and why may I ask" Hermione looked mad.

"Umm To take a walk." You tried.

"You went outside for that out of Hogwarts? Without telling anyone bloody hell Y/n that is awesome." Ron said smiling to be stomped by Hermione on the foot. "What I meant was what if you had died? What if tortured or killed?" Hermione face palmed.

"Your hopeless Ronald."
"Y/N, Why did you not tell anyone." Harry boomed in.

"And you didn't tell your handsome brother as well." Draco came putting his arm around your shoulder. "I knew I should have not let you on your own N/n oh gosh."

"You know the problem is actually n/n is to confident on her powers how can anyone bring her from heaven to Earth?" Hermione stated.

"Maybe, she is Merlin Two." Harry huffed.

You just looked back and fourth without trying to laugh. Your parents to.

"Y/N has got so many Fathers and Mothers Lucius, aren't we being replaced." Narsissa whispered to Lucius.

"I Think Y/n is going to be fried."

"YOU ARE FRIED Y/N" Hermione called.

"And you know n/n today is Friday so your fried." Ron joked.

Now, that is when everyone stared to laugh including your parents.

"Shall I cool it down?" You pulled the hot bread and cookies. "Eat, There amazing."

They tasted it and seemed to enjoy it.

You went to your parents. "For you." You smiled sweetly.

Narsissa chuckled kissing your cheeck.

"Oh my sweetie. Getting to bold are we."

"Mum, I just felt it was getting to much with school, I mean I like it but I just wanted to get away as far as possible and the tournament but I swear I've prepared."

They both laughed.

Hugging you. The night was spent by eating the delicious cookies and for once no one seemed to be bothered by each other.

"So, You went to Hogesmade?" Narsissa smirked.

"H-How?"

"Sweetie, I'm your mother I know everything where you are how you are everything." Narsissa smirked.

You a little open mouthed quickly went to your friends.

"Now, that is a permanent mark she will forever remember." Lucius smirked at his wife.

"Well, you won't make any so some one has to right?" 

"I think we don't have to worry on n/n at school she has good friends, I hate to admit it, But they care for her and treat her well and Draco is there to." Lucius said sadly.

Narsissa hugged him looking at you as you laughed with your friends, 

"I don't want to hurt her." Lucius rubbed Narsissa's back.

"Me neither." Lucius kissed Narsissa's Head. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

More cuteness.