Divination and Care for magical creatures

"Welcome my children welcome in this room you shall explore the noble art of Divination in this room you shall discover if you posses the sight to look into the future ....Hello I am Professor Teralwaney today we shall cast ourselves into the future take the tea cup who is sitting next to you.

"WE are three how can we take?" Ron asked.

"I will pass my cup to harry, Harry you pass your cup to Ron and Ron you pass your cup to me." You said.

"Woah why did I not think of that." Ron said.

Ron really it is so obvious.

"Ron in here it says you will deny your feelings to the one person you love

"Ron in here it says you will deny your feelings to the one person you love. You will loose someone dear and you will be Happy....What is this power? It seems so true." You said Ron looked at you confused.

"Y/N, I am not understanding your cup." Harry said.

"Neither are we Hermione and Ron." Replied together.

Seeing the commotion the professor came to check.

"Professor what exactly is this in Y/N name's cup" Harry asked.

For a moment she looked at it and threw it to the floor so hard it shattered. 

"My dear you will suffer lies you will fall in love with him. Too many lies and no truths and an grim."

"What is a grib" Seamus asked.

"Not a grib idiot grim it is the darkest omen the omen of moat." someone  said. 

"What is moat?" Seamus asked again.

"Death Harry we both have it..." You trailed of.

The class was in silence "No way" You herd a voice.

Hermione got up "This is utterly and completly useless you can not see the future." She said "Y/N?" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 You were all going outside to the care of magical creatures it felt good to have a class outside and you had been looking forward to it, Hagrid was teaching.

"You do not think the Grim has something to do with Sirius black do you?" Ron asked you and Harry.

"Oh Ronald the class was stupid open your eyes look into the inside." Hermione mocked giggling.

"Yes, I think it is not Sirius who will I fall with?...

"Y/N She is just crazy."

"Any way n/n if we die we die together. Next time." Harry said.

You laughed "Let us hope next time does not come." 

You all were laughing.

"I think they are funny" Mione replied putting her book on a boulder.