Forbidden Forest

Third Person's POV-

The Gryfindoor common room had been filled with the usual hustle and bustle like every normal day, That had been the reason why Y/n had planned to meet her friends in the forbidden forest of course like any normal person they would have called her crazy but the agreed quit easily to the surprise of Y/n. Maybe they just got used to her crazy ideas or they want to know what is going on her head she seems very erratic? 
It was past midnight and the four of them had sneak passed filch and landed safely in the forest finding comfortable positions, Hermione finally spoke.

"Your hiding a lot from us Y/n and we know it you tell little information but your pain, your family your hiding it all you need to tell us Y/n from the start like an entire biography of your life or at least what you know then we can figure the secrets." Hermione spoke worried as she looked up to see Y/n pressed against a tree.

"I will tell you" She began "But on an condition no matter how shocking my story might me you mustn't interrupt me."

The three of them nodded before  Y/n took a deep sigh.

Y/n had always had trouble confiding if she ever did it was to her parents, Y/n looked at the three of them and knew she could trust them so she slowly began. "It all starts from the time my mother, father, as in Sirius, Luciana and my adopted parents when they got there education you see my father and mother didn't get together with each other till there sixth year it was Harry's mother Lily, Luciana used to spend her time with her and Snape my mother fell in love with Snape But, Uncle really loves Lily so my mother was left heartbroken it took her a year to get over it, when she did Uncle described it as when He couldn't love Luciana romantically it was 
Sirius who helped her get over her pain and was there for her when he asked her out a bit scared she didn't want to be hurt again but Lily and Snape urged her to go for it, it wasn't long before they started dating fast forward many years when Voldemort was rising to power 
he was unstoppable he not only had followers but a lot of dark creatures now my mother she knows a few people from the other houses one of them was Narsissa Malfoy.

When she had me she asked Narsissa to be my Godmother, During this time the Order of pheononix an army to fight against Voldemort but the Order had no chance so..... Lily protected Harry the curse rebounded now only Luciana, Mr and Mrs Longbottom were to know this, the Longbottoms were tortured to insanity and my mother later I found out it wasn't because to find where Voldemort had suddenly vanished but they were suspected for me."  Y/N paused catching her breath. 

"There is a reason Harry you remember why Voldemort is so affectionate to me? He had seen a girl for all his life from the moment he opened his eyes first people thought the girl he is seeing is related to Y/n, but no it was not it was me who he was seeing and now I'm seeing him." 

The three of them was utterly shocked at what Y/n was telling them "I need to find my Grandparents there to in Godric's Hollow but I'm afraid that is quite Far."

Y/n paused there was a long silence once the three of them got to know Y/n was not going to speak Harry spoke.

"When can we track your Grandparents? When do we met them?" Harry asked eyeing Y/n.

"I don't know there just a lot of things going on in my life more than I can speak about and I don't think I am ready to take on more problems" Y/n almost huffed stressed on everything that was revolving.

"We'll be there with you" Hermione said instantly noticing how stressed her best friend was.

"I know you all will be." 

"I guess you have told us everything now we have a huge clue defeat  you know how"