Dueling what just happened?

The next day Draco was sitting in the Gryfindoor table to "make sure you eat." Hermione, Harry and Ron acted as if Draco was not even there and was cassualy talking to you about this and that when you spotted your owl it landed it was from your dad.

"I told Dad you had not eaten anything yesterday. I would have told mum also but You will listen to dad." Draco said smirking.

"Why did you do that now they will worry about me. You know yesterday I was feeling sick look today I have hogged the entire food." You said thinking why Draco took it so far people should complain if they see the behavior for a few days right?

"You should have told someone N/N. Only then we will know right?" Hermione said looking at you concerned.

"I am really sorry I did not think it was a big deal."

"Blood hell n/n anything could have happened." Ron said in a dramatic tone and a few dramatic actions.

Now I know why I feel like I make a big deal of everything. You gave him a look which said "Are you ok or do you need some help."

"The letter N/N" Harry said.

you opened it slowly and placed the envelop on the table and started to read it.

Darling N/N,

I herd you were not eating anything you told us the day we left you to Hogwarts you were not

hungry and you did not eat anything it happened twice when you were small like about 3 years old. You did not have anything me and your mum both tried to feed you but you would not eat. I have told Draco. To take good care off you if you still have problem eating Me and your Mum will come personaly.

Lucius Malfoy.

Below you saw your mother's sign as well which showed she has known the problem to.

"So what does it say?" Harry asked.

"Here, see for yourself." You said smiling as you passed the letter to Harry. Harry read the letter and passed it to Hermione and Ron.

"You have a eating disorder or something?" Hermione asked woridely.

"No, I am not aware of it. Anywa-" You were cut off my Harry.

"N/N, no you pretend like your ok but you are not let us help you you think it is ok but in the long run you will suffer and then if it becomes more serious?" Harry said extremly annoyed.

You looked at him and slowly nodded.

That felt so good I should yell at you more often right?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were all at the dueling classroom and the board had been set up.

Then Gilderoy got on to the table.

"Now, can everybody see me?" He asked.

"To see you fail to bad I am not in the front row." You said smirking.

Harry and Ron started to laugh Hermione gave you the look.

"Now everybody can you hear me?" He asked looking at you.

"Do we have a choice?" You said again everybody started to laugh except the girls they gave you dirty looks.

"Thank you Y/N for that!" Gilderoy said to end the conversation so that you do not ask him any questions.

"Now, I am going to demonstrate a duel against professor Snape who has sportingly agreed to help me." Gilderoy said.

"Really finally someone who can duel Somebody should get madame promfrey because I do not know if we will have a defence against the dark arts teacher anymore." You said everyone oo'ed against themselves "Do not take it, Profesor Lockhart you should you be extremly skilled in protection charms, Speaking of protection charms will it not be more prudent if you teach us first how to block unfriendly spells? You said smirking.