Dumbeldore's Escape

After a long day you were going to seventh floor where the room of requirement was located, Today Hermione had told they were practicing Patronus. When you herd a loud blast you were shocked it came from the seventh floor you immediately used the Apparition charm transporting yourself to the commotion.
There you saw Umbridge smiling in an Sinister way, Apparently Draco and his Minions along with Filch who had an ridiculously huge crush on the absurd pink woman, Had caught the entire army. Turning you saw Draco harshly clutching on to Cho's Ravenclaw robes.
"There you are Black... Did you know about the army?" Umbridge questioned in an motive to get you in Detention.
You maliciously scowled at her with loathe and abomination "Actually I indeed knew about the army, from the day it was made... It was in other words my idea, Look some off us actually want to make it post war. Maybe find happiness." Suddenly your glowed red.

"But that is quite hard when people like you are here, Let me tell you something you bitch!" You spat eyes glowering with pure anger gasps echoed, Umbridge to was shocked till now she had thought you were the softest most gentle human

"But that is quite hard when people like you are here, Let me tell you something you bitch!" You spat eyes glowering with pure anger gasps echoed, Umbridge to was shocked till now she had thought you were the softest most gentle human. Right now she was having second thoughts.
"There is an sorting hat... If you were to be sorted it would be in Azkaban."

"That's quite enough! Black, my office now take her!" Umbridge said with more venom than ever, Draco was standing there in shock he never thought you were a traitor.
Your eyes returned to there beautiful (E/c) when you saw Draco approaching. "Why sis? Why? Look now what you have gotten yourself in so much trouble." Draco said in anger.

"Look Dray some of us have to put an end to this stupid war, It's ruining lives, ruining alliances, ruining bonds, ruining relationships and ruining everything I have I want to kill him! Voldemort he needs to die! I hate him!" You now had frustrated tears running down you were becoming a monster and you loathed yourself for it, this was out of character you were not  acting like this.

"OH FOR HEAVENS SAKE HE IS NOT BACK!" Draco scowled back at you, wait he dare? He was back Lucius was a death eater it was the main reason you finally turned your back and left! 
Now students were going to the detention hall leaving you and Draco to your argument.

"Oh he is not back!? Yeah he is not back the main reason I left don't pretend you don't know", You breathed in almost disbelief "Look--"

"What to look?" Draco shouted at you "To look as you get yourself into more trouble? your crazy Y/n every day!" 

"I don't want to be--"
"What are you trying to do?"

"To fix this mess, the mess in my life and I can do that only when he is dead. Voldemort I hate him, he has ruined."

"OH MY GOD Y/N THE ONLY ONE COMPLICATING YOUR LIFE IS YOU, YOURSELF! YOU CAN'T ACCEPT THE WORLD HAS CHANGED, WERE NOT KIDS WHO USED TO DO RIDICULOUS THINGS ABSURD MEANINGLESS, YOUR HAVING FALSE--"

"False claims Draco!? False!? Oh O think I'm the one who is mad!"

"You are darn it Y/n don't just speak to me."