Problems and Deep thoughts

You all had safely made it to the portkey you bid your friends good bye since you had to leave to get your bags you were also scared what if they did not make it alive? What if someone died? You shook your head again. You looked at Luciana "There not d-ead are they?" You chocked. You suddenly spotted your father he was frantically searching for something or someone. You started walking to him relieved to see him alive but what about mother and Dray? 

"Dad! Thank god your alright." He quickly turned to you relief immediately washed over his face he picked you up hugging.

"Y/n Darling are you hurt? How did you come out? What happened?" He threw the questions at you.

"Well something was telling me that something bad is going to happen and the doll it had red glowing eyes so I went outside to check when Aurthur was running he mentioned fire and death eaters. I immediately went inside the tent to warn my friends. I had to warn all of you to but everyone was so panicked and scared. People were running appirating and dead corpses did not help the situation. I stayed there for sometime Harry, Ron and Hermione were there to. Everything was in ruins...I could not find any one of you. I had to see what they were doing then it happened I saw it Voldemort's mar-" You were interupted.

"Y/n don't say his name" Lucius said he was trying to protect you.

Ignoring the statement you went on "Then the minister and Aurthur came and we are brought here. All my friends were alive I had to see if you are alive Mother and Draco are they a-l-ive?" You stuttered scared and fearing the worst.

"No, Darling no one is dead we were all looking for you. I tried we all did so much to find you, you were nowhere." You could understand from the tone of there voice how relieved he was to see you, you softly smiled at him.

"I love you dad." You said abruptly.

Lucius did not seemed shocked he knew you good enough to know you were unpredictable. He smiled back at you.

"I love you more dear....Y/n what would you do if you are supposed to leave us for...Protection?" Lucius asked.

You furrowed your eyebrows for the first time why such an dark question? Nevertheless you decided to answer him.

"I don't ever want to think about it...And why would I 'suppose' to leave you?" You questioned your dad back.

"Just an question n/n don't think about it." He kissed your forehead "Shall we go meet Narssisa and Draco?" That immediately cheered you "Yes!" You exclaimed. "N/n one more thing can I see your doll...Luciana right?" Lucius asked.

You nodded passing him the doll "She has features of my mother it is like she is her next to me." 

Lucius had an odd feeling of the doll it was like it could see through him when you mentioned red glowing eyes he immediately looked in to it. You were right Lucius saw your mother's features in the doll but how?

Your father had appairted you to the manor "Y/n go in there first and show yourself to your mother and brother alright? They are worried sick of you." 

"Don't worry dad I will" 

You walked in the living room to see your mother anxiously pacing around the room while Draco had sat on the couch looking very distraught you knew instantly that they were worried about you.

"Mum dray it is alright I am fine I just could not find you in the crowd." As soon as they herd you talk they turned to.

"N/n sweetheart" You could sense some anger in her voice she embraced you "You got cut off from us dear, Do you have any idea how worried sick we were?"

"I am sorry mum I tried finding you-

"You tried finding us look dear when you are in danger you run you save your friends family after your safe. Y/n this is none of your childish drama to laugh this is real sweetie your dad feels the same way you get yourself to a lot of trouble which might get others in danger to...Please we love you so much it hurts thinking about tragic things what was the guarantee you would make it out alive today? It happened so abruptly right? What if it happens again?" This time the sorrow in her tone was heartbreaking.

"Maybe mum...But you tell me how could I leave the people I care about so much and leave them to die as you said it hurts it was abrupt no one knew Death eaters of all?...Would you leave me? Draco or father luciana...No, you wouldn't same thing here...." There was a small pause. You hugged your mother.

"Oh sweetie you sound so much like your mother she was like this to you may not look like your parents you have her sweet nature...I love you dear so much be careful please...And one more thing n/n sometimes you might think we are evil maybe we are but one thing that will never change is our love for you." She kissed your forehead.

What did that mean? Why was there so much sorrow when she spoke it was like she was going to loose someone valuable....Even Lucius you could swear he had a tone of sorrow when he asked his dark question What was going on?'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here you were at Hogwarts express you bid your parents good bye walking into the train. You found an empty compartment you knew your friends were boarding and they would find you but right now you just needed space to think you had a lot on your mind it was understandable.

Your parents nowadays seemed very protective of you not that they were not before but nowadays. They had a constant sorrow in there voices if they spoke on something sensitive and they kept reassuring you how much they love you. Honestly you did not mind you did not even have to be kept reminding of that. They have given you so much care and raised you as there own child though strongly holding there pureblood beliefs You would have been known as a 'Blood Traitor' Now the Malfoys are proud pureblood believers so why did they raise you? And not as a slave you have gotten finer things and most importantly there love. Seeing the sorrow made you heart break what was happening? Why did they not treat you as a slave?  

They were not ashamed of you they were actually proud of you Dad and Mum seemed to smile only when they talk to you and your mother looked like the only source of her happiness was Draco and you. You could not get your mind of this.

You also had another huge problem the dreams of this certain boy in your dreams Tom...You did not even know him yet you wished to see him you found yourself admiring him This was driving you insane you wanted to meet him figure out, the last time you found yourself closest to meeting him was at the 'Chamber of Secrets' And the 'memory' why were you even seeing this boy? What is he to you?  endless talks to everyone you knew you had not talked  to one person yet...Dumbeldore he knew Tom? But, asking him will he simply beat around the bush or provide you with some worth while information? 

One more thing...It was Sirius you thought he would owl you build up a relationship but he was distant he would not talk to you and avoid you. Owls that were sent to Harry by Sirius was the only way you knew weather he was doing well or not. You did not feel comfortable with calling Sirius your dad...You would only call Lucius that.

You had to find out so much your godfather and you kept in touch and was able to build a healthy relationship you could talk to him.

"Y/N are you alright you look like you are in a trance." You herd Hermione's voice "We have been in here for a while and we looked at you but you were just staring to nothingness are you alright n/n?" 

"Just have a lot on my mind that is it." You said taking a deep breath.

"Bloody hell Y/n so deep?" Ron asked. You simply nodded.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Harry asked.

"Maybe but just not now."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this chapter is boring but trust me this was important.

What do you feel of Y/n thoughts do you think she is right?