Proluge

"Harry your insane Sirrus would never do that it is just a stupid rumour!" you yelled crying.

"These stupid things are true he wants to kill you torture you if he can what sort of father would do that? He is a loyal follower of Voldemort! Look N/N I can not loose if we go to the shrieking shallow who knows he might take you away." Harry pleaded.

"I am sorry Harry I need to talk to him meet him if I can I need to know he knows about our parents he can tell us about Voldemort--

"Who care find this information and loose the person who I care so much about." Harry yelled back at you.

"Y/N, You are mad you trust so much on the people you love and they don't love you back Sirius Black a murderer he does not love you! nor your mother! She is dead you can not feel her hear her nothing who knows maybe he is the reason why your mother is dead. Y/N you can be so stupid sometimes these feelings are mad like you. I agree you have abilites mere imortals can only dream of but this truth can not change YOU ARE NOT GOING TO THE SHALLOW."

That was it when hell broke loose Harry how could he say such things that to he knows it hurts to feel...You just could not express what you felt.

Hermione hugged you "Y/n ... She tried.

"Harry why did you say that? Was that nessasry.

Harry looked at you realising what he told.

"N/N I--I am Sorr-y" Harry tried.

"No Harry you knew how much mother means to me You knew how she died I can not believe it you know how it feels." You said tears falling out of your eyes like an waterfall.

You gently push Mione to the side and walked away to cry.

Hermione looked at Harry shaked her head disappointed and went to find you comfort you.

You had always been there when she wanted to cry now she shall be there.