One More Chance For The Memories

Before anyone could arrive a very horrified Professor McGonagall arrived, She didn't look that elegant and confident anymore. She had disheveled hair which had been brought to a messy bun and had bags under her eyes. She looked worried and tired, her black robes anyone could spot the dust-covered, her eyes were softened. 

"Miss Black, how did you come here? Why did you come here?" McGonagall asked you, taking you in swift motions away fearing someone or worst the Carrow twins may spot you. "Professor, I need to meet Snape."  You got straight to the point.

"Can't let you do that Miss Black, you see Snape is headmaster... and worst a death eater. Where's Potter, and Mister Weasley along with Granger?" McGonagall questioned, "They won't be coming here anytime soon, and I must speak to Snape. Professor. I think I saw him at the Astronomy tower--" 

"No, did he see you?" McGonagall had fear in her voice. "Yeah--" She took your arm and walked faster to get you out. "Y/n. If anyone of the death eaters would see you, you'd be done for, now come on." 

"Professor, they are meant to see me, I don't care about the twins. It's fine, If Voldemort will come for me, let him. It's okay." You assured tugging your arm away. "Miss Black--" 
"It's an okay professor. I know what I'm doing." 

You walked back and began making your way silently to the Gryffindor common room. Not until to your luck was spotted by Crabbe and Goyle. 

"Bloody hell that's black!" Goyle said in shock "Black?" 

"Y/n Black, the girl the dark lord wanted for years! Come on we got to say the Carrow twins!" Crabbe and Goyle rushed outside ready to claim their rewards, like a bunch of kids screaming over chocolate. They were ready to claim they're just reward. Amycus Carrow was torturing some innocent first years as detention. When Crabbe knocked on the door. Giddy with excitement. "Come in." One of the Carrow twins shouted in an unkind, sinister way. 
The twins looked pleased it was Crabe and Goyle. "Y/n Black is here! In Hogwarts! Gryffindor common room!" Goyle blurted out.

Immediately the child stopped screaming but sobbing, and panting hysterically on the ground as it tried to grab a breath of relief. The twins were astounded and felt a sudden rush of excitement. "Really?" Alecto asked the excitement was not mistaken. "Call Snape! Call him!" 
In the Astronomy tower Snape looked ahead that was for sure you, it was you. He couldn't be mistaken. He would call everybody. And moments after his theory was confirmed by the twins you were at Hogwarts. In the dead of the night, he summoned all the students to the great hall. The first years looked scared and helpless. 
Dumbledore's army was still and quiet. The Carrow twins were on either side. And Snape upfront. When in a gush of black smoke stood the one and only Voldemort. 

Students felt their knees turning to jelly, Some shuddered, some blank in mind. But, no one dared to look into those pitiless red eyes. Voldemort appeared staring and sensing the fear of making him smirk the slightest. He examined but glared at the Gryfindoors with hate. He could just take them and torture them. 

"You must be wondering why you were called at this hour..." Voldemort hissed "And it has come to my attention that my beloved Y/n has stepped the ground of Hogwarts and was spotted near the Gryffindor common rooms..." Voldemort stared particularly at the red ties. 
"Anyone who has seen or heard of her.... is expected to step forward and give me the details...." He watched the crowd again "Or else...." He took one of the Gryffindor's first years and aimed it at the child, It shuddered in fear. "Crucio." He said is quietly some students wondered if it even had worked. 

The child crashed to the floor wriggling and screaming in pain. 
The twins from the sides enjoyed the view of one of the seventh-year girls Emma looked like she wanted to cry. It was her brother after all. The crowd was horrified but said nothing. 

"Stop Voldemort!" Emma screamed. Gasps echoed the hall. Snape looked at the seventh-year girl in shock and mortification. Voldemort looked up and the torture was stopped. Emma stepped out with fear, but getting her brother was important. "Let him go!" She uttered thankful it didn't break. 
Voldemort glared at  the girl but didn't torture her like expected "And who may you be young lady?" He hissed. 

"Emma." She uttered "Last name." He demanded.

"None of your concern, now let my brother go! you monster." Voldemort's fury let go and aimed his wand at her. "CRUCIO!" He screamed instantly the girl's knees let go she fell to the ground. 
"Let me show you what happens!" 

"ENOUGH!" You shouted. All eyes stared at you. "Enough! You will not torture anyone in these halls! let her go Voldemort! now I'm telling you, or will you torture me also?" You demanded the crowd made way for you. 
"Listen. You can't torture anyone going forward!" You said unable to contain yourself. 

"Y/n dear, what a pleasant surprise, beautiful as ever.... brave.... yes, your family had that a lot." Voldemort softly said.
You breathed heavily looking around. "You want me... and no one else. Leave the school. Along with your death eaters, try not to come back. If you want me I'll meet you near Hogesmade green river, you know which one." You said. 

"And if you don't.... you join." He ended and turned around to the Carrow twins "Why should the twins leave though?" Voldemort asked. 
"I don't think so Amycus is doing great in Muggle studies, and Defence against the dark arts, there is so much more than just Unforgivable curses... Take these to and leave." You demanded. Students around you were looking hopefully hoping this was true. 
McGonagall and Snape looked at you with some sort of admiration. 

"You didn't say anything on Severus?" Voldemort asked thinking he was a death eater loyal to him, "Let him stay." 

In another swish, all the death eaters disappeared. 
There was a loud cheer. McGonagall rushed to you. "Miss Black, Now that Muggle studies professor is dead, and Defence who'll teach?" She clarified. 
"I can take up Defence... And wasn't there Mister Reed?" 

"Yes, but he hasn't been given the post for years." 

"Well, it's time to give him then." You smiled. You felt arms around your waist and turned down and it was the little boy who was getting tortured by Voldemort. And his sister Emma is behind the boy. 

"Thank you. Thank you so much. If you weren't there, I don't know what would have happened!" The Boy cried hugging you tighter. "It's alright, dear. He won't ever step foot on these grounds anytime soon." 

"Thank you, I'm Emma Stanson, and thank you. For saving my life, I thought I was never going to see John again. And you see... after my parent's demise, it was only for John I needed to build a life, and then Hogwarts and then this..."

"No problem, I must say standing up to him that way. Was remarkable." You smiled.