Breaking the Ice

Y/n Dream
"Hello Princess" An British voice called, You had your nightgown touching the floor. Everything was so beautiful. There were roses, letters and candles it had such a sweet scent in the room? 
"Where?.. Where am I?" You breathed. "I don't think I'm in my room" 
"With me" You turned around to see Tom he looked handsome as ever. "H-how?" 
"Connections." He simply replied "Gets more detailed and advanced." You stared at his features his hair was slightly curling having locks, He had long slender fingers and those pale blue eyes never lost there beauty. Tom was waiting for you to say something, Once he figured you weren't going to say anything he turned to you staring at him or rather admiring him. You blushed a light shade of red threatened to show on your cheeks. 
You slowly looked away "Now we get to talk?" 
"Doesn't happen much.. Rarely, Otherwise I simply see you." 
"This is happening why? Why with you?" 
"I've been trying to figure the same thing since the first time I saw you."

You looked above there was an bright blue sky. You laid on your back closing your eyes feeling the breeze, You remembered the last time when you let go at fourth year taking a day off. "Lay down Tom.. I can never talk to you so casually when we are on the battlefield." You spoke softly right now, not caring at all. You felt a cool hand on your cheeks, Tom was caressing you. You chuckled "This is a dream is it not? Because outside I would never let you touch me." 
He took your hand and laid down and stared to the sky. 

"I think you remind me of these Skies the blue ones especially... Your eyes are as bright as those skies, It has life.. The moment I laid my eyes on you, I focused on you and only you." 

"I started seeing you since I was nine years old." You shrugged.

------------------------------------------------------------------

End of the dream-

You opened your eyes as you blinked recalling the dream, Next to you was Hermione she was taking deep steady breaths. She stayed in your room and you guys shared a bed it was a whole king seize so there was no problem with it, It was cold and slowly reached your fingers to your cheeks where you felt Tom touch you. "What do you mean by dreams getting detailed" You muttered to no one. It was bright and early, You quickly glanced at Hermione and changed.

Now you didn't know what quite to do, Sneaking outside wasn't possible from this safe house, and today was Christmas

Now you didn't know what quite to do, Sneaking outside wasn't possible from this safe house, and today was Christmas. You had to talk to your father, This silent treatment needed to perish. Yet, you were really nervous. You slowly shuffled out of bed and felt your backpack, you carefully brought the package which Draco had given you, You were very surprised to see two more huge packages with it. 
"When did you get in here?" You asked to no one, You decided to open the first one. It was red with a golden bow, From.. Narcissa? You had to double check really? You just looked at it, and then opened the bow. You gasped there were a whole potions set anything one could ever need, to the rarest, to the most expensive materials 

 You gasped there were a whole potions set anything one could ever need, to the rarest, to the most expensive materials 

You gently ran your fingers through the rare bottles, these were going to be helpful

You gently ran your fingers through the rare bottles, these were going to be helpful. You took a chest 

And safely put them inside, The other one was from your father who had given an equally huge gift

And safely put them inside, The other one was from your father who had given an equally huge gift. This one had books not just any dad's books on potions and dark arts till now you had never been allowed to take it, so you were really happy when you got them. You packed them to in the chest. Other than that you have no clue but your mother and father managed to get you the finest silk cloths, Mufflers, Scarfs, Jackets, Cloths, 

Finally you got Draco's gift and there was a brooch a beautiful feminine one it had small diamonds, and an bright ruby to the end, With Bright red and scarlet shades mixed. So GRyfyndoor like. You got Harry, Hermione, Fred, George, Ron, Ginny's gifts they were all near the Christmas tree, 

"Merry Christmas Y/n!" Hermione said cheerfully come one let's go downstairs and see what we have got. "My parents the Malfoys, The gave me cloths, Potions and DA books." 

"Well they still Love you, now come on lets not get depressed today." Hermione smiled as she grabbed your hand and brought you downstairs everyone was downstairs, The Christmas feeling was everywhere never before a house was decorated so brightly before. Molly was cooking breakfast, While the twins were busy planning for there latest pranks. "Good morning to everyone who can hear me." You called Harry and Ron hugged you "Oh Hello guys, How have you been since yesterday" You chuckled.
"All good, Come with me Ron, Hermione Y/n you to." You nodded. Harry and Ron sneaked to the Christmas tree brought three gifts which was to you, Sirius and one was for Hermione. 
He quickly got out, "Look, I will be putting them in the terrace. Kreacher's on this plan too" Harry whispered. You looked at him "I wonder how Dad still doesn't know."

"He is kind of slow" Ron carelessly commented. 

"Kreacher here you know where to put it?"

"Of course.. Kreacher is only doing it for Miss Y/n Black--"

"Y/n Kreacher Y/n"

Kreacher vanished putting it in the attic, and coming back down.

The rest of the day went by as normal you had to say something to your dad but, didn't know what to say. You glanced at your dad he seemed deep in thought. No Merry Christmas from him as well...

Soon it was the evening there was elf made wine, Cookies you had baked some to with Molly.

"Mum these cookies have a different taste who made it?" George asked.

"Y/n she helped me bake."

"Merry Christmas dear!" Molly Weasly gave you a scarf "It's alright dear Sirius has to listen to you." She encouraged you.

You nodded nervously. "Sirius!" Harry called "I think a few presents are in the attic Fred and George must have kept it can I go get it?" 

"I'll also come James." Harry smirked taking him upstairs.

Breathe Y/n.