A DAY OUT

The Yule ball had been approaching and so were your invites, you would get bunch of invites from so many boys, Some were creeps, Others shy. But, You would get so many you declined all of them. The problem was not that you could not find a date you did not wanted to go with any of them.

It was around this time you wish you could have gone to the ball with Tom. It was hard for you to believe you were having a crush on Voldemort the mass Murderer. It was like your heart didn't care your mind was telling different but your heart was telling a whole new thing. 

You, were officially convinced you had a crush and hopefully stay like that making excuses would be easy besides, if any girl sees him won't she have a crush? Falling in love is harder what excuse can be made to fall for a murderer? 

Who will even listen to an explanation it is sin!

"Y/N?" You turned to look at Luna.

"Hi, Luna." You sighed.

"You look distraught."

"I'm fine." You bluntly replied now that is something she would have known.

"You know hiding what you feel inside can lead to a lot of problems go talk it out to someone or something." Luna kindly suggested.

You thought about what Luna had said you had gone to the forbidden forest and came to the distant part of the lake.

It was mostly a cool climate due, to the shade and the waters. You walked up taking out your heels and walking to the lake feeling the cool water against your feet. You walked closer. 

"Here I am. Trying to figure out what is happening to me..." You started talking. "What I am feeling is this normal it is not. I'm afraid to fall in Love with the boy I've been seeing in my dreams from my first breath because he is Voldemort. I'd want to be with him but how can I? How can I? If I fall in Love with him ain't it considered a sin."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

In the Gryfyndoor Common room.

You were buzzy learning spells, for the Second task.

When you saw Harry sit next to you.

"Y/nwouldyougototheballwithme?" Harry said something you could not make out.

"Harry, take a deep breath and tell me." You said looking at Harry.

"Y/n will you go the ball with me?"

"Why not Harry?" You smiled.

The next day you, Hermione, Ginny and Luna were going to get dresses eventually you got separated from the girls so you decided to shop on your own this was your fourth shop and you found nothing you liked. 

"Y/n?" You looked to see your dad of course he would have been in diagon alley he comes here often "Hi dad I didn't expect to see you." You hugged him.