Polyjuice Potion

"How long will the polyjuice potion take to make?" Harry asked.

"It will not be done soon around a month." You said looking at Harrry.

"A month?" "If we get started by today."

"Then we shall," Hermione said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been a month of you and Hermione working the Polyjiuce potion it was beyond bedtime you, Hermione, Harry and Ron.

"Look the effects will wear of in 20mins just get the nessasry Information and come back" You said to Ron and Harry.

"N/N are you not coming?" Ron said looking at you.

"NO, I need to make sure all of you are safe Hermione is coming." You replied.

"It is ready" Hermione said handing a glass to you you gave it to Ron and Harry they drank it

It looked really tasty.

"Thank god I am not part of the drink." You said smiling.

"Hermione rushed to the bathroom the boys left to find info while Hermione did not come out.

"Mione, you in there? Did the polyjuice potion not work out?" You asked.

"Oh n/n I look like a cat" She said opening the bathroom.

"Hold up." You went to get an reversing potion from your bag after she drank it she was all normal.

"N/N your a lifesaver." Hermione said hugging you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's Pov-

We entered the Slytherin common room it was so green I mean what do you expect.

Draco sat on the couch.

"You know I am suprised that the daily prophet has not reported these attacks, I suppose Dumbeldore is trying to rush it all father always said Dumbeldore is the worst thing that happened to this school.

My blood started to boil the aduacity of this boy.

"Your wrong" I blurted out.

"What did you say? Anyone worse than Dumbeldore?" Draco asked irritated.

"Harry Potter and Y/N Black." I cursed myself to say n/n.

"Goyle do not speak of my sister she is the only person I love and my mother but good one... saint potter.

"And never speak of y/n." Draco told.

"Why?" Ron asked.

"She was something for the Dark Lord father said he used to see a girl like y/n in his childhood years he tried to find the girl for years but never found her all we know is that she is related to y/n."

"He also told me the Chamber of Secrets was opened 50 years ago two were expeled he did not tell me who did it all i know a mudblood died so it is just time when it will happen again.

When the effects of the juice wear out we bolted out the door and to the bathroom.