The Order Of Pheonix Meeting

You ran your hands through the soft green silk envelope, your parent's had given you letters concerning you to small cute gifts, Or simply asking how you were doing you had kept every letter there was something about this papers you would never throw away stroking a particular silver envelope with green borders decorating very Slytherin. You would often find yourself staring at it without even taking your eyes away from it, You opened it reading the letter for the umpteenth time it was from your parents but the... Last one you would ever get.

My Darling Y/n,
I'm very sorry it has to be this way I'm sorry you had to find out I serve the Dark lord. In the first Wizarding war He was at the top his powers were maximum the order was on it's last leg victory was ours until a prophecy showed he started looking for the boy and even you, after his fall you and Potter became the Lord's most important  goal we didn't want you in his hands since he might become obsessed and might harm you that is why we needed to send you we don't know your location thankfully.
I know you have questions about your past you must meet your Grandparents to find out more you know the address make sure you won't be tracked. 
Sweetie,
Make sure you think twice before making a big move ask help when you need it let your friends help you, friends like yours which you have made are rare don't take them for granted please be careful it is war outside, and Most importantly remember me and your dad Love you very much you were our daughter and still are.
This will be the end of our touch because we wouldn't want the letters to be tracked take care my love.
Yours Truly,
Narsissa and Lucius

That had been the last letter for two months somehow the letter haunted you, you couldn't talk to Draco even though you had to know how they were doing. 
The sleepless nights and nightmares haunted you, your biological's father's treatment to you to the cold distant one he would barely say two words to you before going away and not returning till late hours not even willing to talk to you, Your friends had send you letters each day five to ten times to check up on you but you gave them no reply until you had had it done with all these tears and heartbreaks you couldn't just let Voldemort win your mother was right it was war you had to go ahead and fight.

You decided to let your friends in after all they told you so much now they deserve to know. You got yourself a Parchment and Quill and began to write.

Dear Harry, Ron, Hermione,
Thank you for writing me owl's to check up on me as you now know what had recently been discovered by me and Harry it was very hard to digest what I had learnt I was so blinded I didn't see what was right in front of me. I am sorry for letting you worry about me for so long. Can you all meet me at Ron's house?
Yours Truly,
Y/n 

Getting up discarding your boots changing to a jeans with a light top to match the scorching heat of the sun. It was July and it burned outside the hottest day of the year didn't quite match the heat of everyone's mood especially Harry's there he was on the swing as he glared at Dudely far across squinting his eyes as the rays fell on his face. He continued Glaring at Harry as to how oblivious he was to the news or anything for that matter sometime he wondered if Dudely even knew the prime minister of the country.
Dudely and his umm Friends advanced to him "Bet up another ten year old?" Harry asked as he looked at Dudely disgusted.
"Your one to talk Potter at least I'm not afraid of my pillow." The four boys behind him laughed. "At least I don't moan in my sleep where's Cedric Where's Cedric and Don't kill Cedric and you cry a Girls name to Y/n?" The boy's oo'ed childishly among themselves "Whose Cedric who is Y/n your Girlfriend?" The boys laughed.

Harry got up Abruptly pointing his wand at his neck they laughed, also confused as to why Dudely looked so taken aback by a stick?

The air started to go cold as the temperature shifted significantly, cold the swings creaked harder as they were pushed up and down through the harsh winds the boys now looked quite alarmed running away "Come on Dudely it doesn't look safe come on let's go." One of the boys yelled turning on his heel to run. "What are you doing Potter?" Dudely demanded though his voice was shaking dry.