At School

You all made it to Hogwarts 

"Y/n you alright you gave everyone quite a scare..God knows what would have happened if he did not find you and you still have that doll?"

You simply smiled at Draco.

"Y/n come here" Ron shouted from the Gryfyndoor table.

"I will catch up with you after Dray" You kissed his cheeck and went to your friends.

"May I have everyone's attention." Mcgonagal started.

You found your godfather in the table as you smiled at him to which he gave you a small one in return.

"Hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event the 'Triwizard Tournament'" Dumbeldore started. Whispers were herd all around the room "This even happens once in every fifty years now this one is not for the faint hearted once you get selected there is no turning back you will be given three challenges and will be ranked accordingly the highest ranks wins the Cup. However due to many deaths in the past tournaments of underage competitors we have all decided that only seventeen years and above can put there names in the cup." 

Apparently this is not what everyone wanted to hear the twins were quite mad. You oddly wanted to go it had been your dream since you were three to not only get selected but to win.

You heard Harry's thoughts and chuckled he really did not want to get in the Triwizard tournament. 

"SILENCE!" Dumbeldore's voice bought your attention "If anyone of you wish to, Write your name in an parchment and put it in the evening by Wednesday evening.

"Oh, How could I forget Hogwarts will not only be your home but also a few very special guests. Please welcome the lovely ladies of Beauxbautons and there Headmistress Madame Maxime."

The doors opened and a bunch of girls wearing a light blue uniform flooded in.

They gave butterflies through there hands a gymnastics were also present. Dumbeldore kissed Maxime's hand. "Now please welcome the boys of the Durmstarng Institute and there headmaster Igor Kakrof. You looked at them Hermione could barely hold her squeals.

 You looked at them Hermione could barely hold her squeals

You saw the young men barge through the floor flames. But, then you saw the Head master 'Igor Kakrof you felt something off about him again Luciana's eyes glowed red.

You watched him walk Kakrof glanced at you as you held an intense contact Igor felt that you knew something you should not.

"May I sit here?" You turned up to see a girl from beauxbautons.

You smiled "Sure I am Y/n L/n" 

"Y/N L/N It is honestly such an pleasure to meet you I am Fleur Delacor and I knew your mother Luciana Black I admired her for a few years she thought at beauxbautons" Fleur started.

"Oh really? Pleasure's all mine Fleur what did she teach?" You inquired.

"Well she thought us to subjects etiquete and Potions. Everyone loved her classes she taught with so much clarity and she never played unfairly like some Teachers she treated everyone fairly she was lovely." Fleur said smiling.