Diary of Tom Riddle(2)

"Sir, if the person responsible is caught." Tom started but it looked like he had just regreted what he had said.

"Is there something you want to tell Riddle?" Dumbeldore started.

"No, sir nothing." Tom said.

"Good night sir" He said as he walked away.

You and Harry followed Tom he opened the door.

"Evening Hagrid." Tom said pointing his wand at him.

"Riddle?"

"The dead girl's parent's will be here tomorow least Hogwart's can do is make sure the thing that slaughtered there daughter is caught." Riddle said.

"No! Agrog never killed anyone."

"I don't think you meant to kill anyone but"

But Agrog never killed anyone.

"Step aside Hagrid"

NO!

"Step aside Hagrid" He said a bit louder.

Hagrid did not move Tom used a spell which bought the box to him the spider tried to get out but it was to late.

Back to the present.

"Hagrid opened the Chamber!" Harry said.

"Harry this is mad only the true heir of Slytherin can open the chamber and Hagrid is a Gryfindoor." You said looking at him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The quiditch match.

Harry passed the Quaffle to you which you took and went to the Slytherin hoops and put it in the hoops.

"10 points to Gryfindoor!"

You had scored a lot of points.

"Sis, you are on fire!" Draco said smiling crazy.

"I am always on fire but thank you, you know you are doing quite good."

"Why thank you N/N."

Then I saw a bulger it came for you and Harry.

"Harry move!" You said.

It chased after you.

Lucius looked very worried he was looking franticaly for someone.

You took your wand and reamoved the jinx from the bulger. Everyone was shocked.

When suddenly your eyes became blur and you lost your concience.

"Tom m'boy this is perfect can I have a vial of this potion?" Slughon said so proud.

"Of cource sir." Tom said calmly as he gave the potion.

Tom was then talking to Avery and Abraxass. They did not look like friends at all. They looked like they were scared.

The audiences pov-

"N/N!" Draco shouted yup you fell from your broom.

Lucius eyes widened and he gasped.

the audiences were horrified. When you felt someone give you a soft landing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

You opened your eyes your vision still blury gosh in the hospital wing again.

"N/N, what happened?" You herd Draco yell.

You saw Harry, Hermione, Ron, Draco and Lucius.

"Darling are you alright?" Your dad said from beside you.

You sighed and got up resting your head against the head board and your back against the pillow.

"It happened again I saw the boy in my dreams but it was not a dream I fell from the broom it happens contantly but did not think it would happen mid-time." You said.

"But how can you see the memory when you did not even concentrate?" Ron asked.

"I do not have to concentrate it just happens when ever it likes in this case it likes every moment off the day." You said irritated.

Lucius gently rubbed your back.

"Get some rest N/N this does not seem normal.

Deep down Lucius knew the love will blossom and he did not want it to be real he knew the Dark lord was seeing you to.

After they all left you just closed your eyes these memories became awfully a lot ever since you started writing in that diary and saw that 50 years memory. Why are you even seeing this a handsome elegant boy wait what? Ok no doubt it is true. But it has become plain torture.

-----------------------------------------

A few days after this incident.

You all were going to Hagrid's to check if he had something to do with the Chamber.

"N/N, you said Hagrid could not open the Chamber so why are we going to him?" Ron asked.

"Yes, It is true what I said maybe we can find something about the chamber an important peice of information." You said you neared Hagrid's hut and knocked twice.

"Hagrid I think you are the one who opened the chamber and we want to know why." Harry said.

"Harry you and your false accusations will never change." You said annoyed.

Hagrid was going to answer when there was another knock hide Harry and Ron hide under the invesiblity cloack you waved your wand making yourself and Hermione invissible.

The door opened to reveal Corneillus Fudge and Dumbeldore.

"Bad buissness Hagrid bad buissness." Fudge said. "attacks on 3 muggle borns I am afraid I must take you in.

"Where Askaban no!!" Hagrid said distraught.

"Hagrid, has my full confidence ." Dumbeldore said.

The door opened again to see my father Harry Hermione and Ron rolled there eyes in disgust.

"Aldredy here Fudge?" Lucius said.

"What are you doing in my house GET OUT!" Hagrid said.

"Trust me I do not have any pleasure being you call this a house?" Lucius said.

Hmmph you put your hand on your head well it is dad's way of living.

"Now I simply called up the school and was told hedmaster was here.

"What exactly do you want?" Dumbeldore asked with one of his eyebrows raised.

"The other governors decided it was time for you to step aside here is the parchment with the signatures required This is the order of suspension." Lucius said.