The Battle

You and Harry walked to the door and opened it to see Quirrell.

You walked slowly with harry behind you.

You saw the mirror of ersid and Quirrell.

"So, you came before us? You might have fooled a lot of people and might have managed to blame Professor Snape but This is as far as you go" Quirel or should I even say to Voldemort?"

"You stupid girl what do you think you are saying?" Quirrell said.

"Oh, have I offended you I hope I have I am saying the truth and I know what you are after and I can assure you, you will not get it."

"Foolish Confidence, Bravery your mother had it too." He said angering you.

"Don't you dare speak about my mother she is and will always be better than you?"

Your eyes had turned to the darkest Black that anyone had ever seen he seemed to fear you a bit.

"Let, I talk to them let me talk to the girl." A voice said.

"My lord are you sure? You are still weak." Quirrell replied.

"Yes yes," the same voice said.

He removed the turban and I saw a face. Like in my dreams. The connection all my dreams they were strong. So strong I wanted to run up to him and hug him my eyes glowed a faint golden.

 So strong I wanted to run up to him and hug him my eyes glowed a faint golden

The face was Voldemort

"What is happening Y/N? Speak to me?" Harry asked.

The voices had faded away all you could look at was that face ugly but strong. You did not see where you were going. Voldemort he looked back at you eyes were soft not even a bit of hate or insane just I do not know Love?

"Tom Riddle? You are familiar" you said.

"My love, I go by Lord Voldemort."

Harry was going to fall off the stairs of what Voldemort said and looking at your eyes, He griped your hand and pulled you which shook you out of your trance.

Voldemort looked like he wanted to kill him(Which he did).

"Quirell then used the Imperius curse on Harry which got him to the mirror. Then you saw Harry had the stone.

"What do you see?" Quirell asked.

Meeting Dumbeldore Harry bluntly lied.

"The boy lies! Kill him" The face said.

"My Lord, Should I kill the girl as well?" Quirell asked.

"NO! she is my Princess! Touch her and you will regret it for all of eternity" Voldemort said.

You were shocked and a little creeped out since when did that happen? And he is too ugly to be my prince.

"You have gone mad! I am not your princess! You replied.

"You are he looked at you it is only a matter of time" He replied.

Quirrell flew to Harry trying to choke him but he put his hand on his face and he started to crack.

"Go to Y/N she can heal you within seconds"

You moved back pointed your wand at him and he started to crumble in moments there was nothing but dust.

You looked over at Harry Who had fainted you closed your eyes and everything went black.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------