Information and Memories

"When I informed he was a wizard it looked as if I just clarified what he believed for so long he didn't seem surprised shock nothing, As he studied in Hogwarts he was a brilliant young boy excelling in all his subjects, He was quiet he only spoke when absolutely a question was directed. He also had a charm to which most people fell including the Professors He was extremely good looking, top of his classes, had a good relation with the Professors, If the monster was there it was buried deep with in him. My, biggest regret was I didn't stop him. I was suspicious If I had tried then maybe things would have been different." Dumbeldore looked at you listening attentively not stopping him once.

"The dreams your seeing are not dreams, Now Miss Black What I'm going to be telling you is maybe one of the most secret talks The dreams are not dreams they are connections." You suddenly lifted your head. "Is that why I feel so close to him? Even if I can't talk to him?" You slightly blushed.

"Yes,"

"I feel much better but Why am I seeing him?"

"Over time you will find out by yourself now off to bed Miss Black it is late."

"Sir, My father I feel something...Off about him..Like danger Now don't get me wrong I love him but...Was he really a death eater acting in the imperius curse or by free will" You felt so ashamed asking this.

"You will find out." Dumbeldore's voice hinted sadness. What did he mean.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While walking through the corridors you thought about Tom Why did it feel so good to see him? Why would you get nervous seeing him? Why did you want to hold him? Talk to him?

Things are getting complicated.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a very short chapter.