Voices and Petrified

You were with your friends in the Great hall when you thought you herd a whisper your name you choose to ignore it, it got louder you slowly got up and went to follow the voice. You saw Harry to.

"N/N, Did you hear the voice?" Harry asked.

"Yes, I did are you able to hear it to? Can you make out what it is saying?" You asked.

"It is saying let me kill you, Rip you apart, Come to me. What are you hearing?" Harry said.

"My name just my name." I said.

"N/N, Why did you run out of the great hall like that?" Ron asked.

"I herd a voice Harry to." You said looking at Ron and Hermione.

"A voice?" Ron asked.

"N/N Harry hearing voices is never a good sign." Hermione said concerned.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The Chamber of secrets has been opened........enemies of the heir beware.

I walked up and saw a cat it seems as if it was dead.

"Is it dead?" HARRY asked.

"Petrified."

"I will ask my dad about it he is coming for the Quiditch Match.

"Your dad is coming? Ron asked looking not pleased.

You did not respond.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Gryfindoors was going to use the pitch to train I did not because I was the best. Kidding I trained yesterday.

When the Slytherin team stands in front of us Professor Snape has given us special permission

because we have to train a new seeker.

"Who is the new seeker?" You asked.

They reavealed Draco.

They started braging about the brooms and all.

At least no one in Gryfindoor. Had to buy there way in they got in through there own pure talent." Hermione stated.

Draco took all in his will power not to call Hermione a Mud blood. Draco smiled at me and went away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I came back inside to see the professors talking about the attack and my dad was there I was very happy to see him but also confused why he would be there. So I went up to him without anyone seeing and tugged on to his hand. He immediately looked down his cold stoic expression became a warm and kind one.

"N/N, Darling how are you, I wanted to talk to you actually." He said kissing your forehead.

"Very, Ironic dad Because even I wanted to talk to you." You said smiling.

"Yes, Do you not have Quditch practice?" He asked you.

"No, Since Draco became a seeker they have taken the pitch to train him so it is replaced for us I have I mean the Gryfindoors have Transfiguration with a few other Slytherins." You said.

"You have Transfiguration now?"

"In 10 mins" I said.

"So unlucky I was not there I could have saved the cat." Gilderoy said.

As if.

"Sure, for a person who can not cast a patronus, Will not tell the ingridents for the Draught of living death you would have become petrified yourself which is totaly fine by me you do not teach anything Do not worry I can teach the class I am quite gifted at DADA." I said smirking.

"Miss Malfoy." Professor Dumbeldore warned.

Lucius looked at you impressed.

"Ok darling. I have some work to attend see you." He said kissing your forhead as he walked out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Transfiguration-

We were doing our work when Hermione raises her hand mam can you tell us about the Chamber of secrets?

She was debating on weather to tell or not.