The Quiditch World Cup

"Y/N Sweetie are you ready yet? The World cup is going to start." Your mother called from below the stairs.

You and Your family were attending the Quiditch World cup you took the necklace your mother had given you before her death and put it around your neck and simply held it thoughts rushing of you and your mother the times you had together a single tear ran down your cheeck you immediately wiped it.

"Coming mum." You replied.

You walked downstairs and smiled at your mum

"You look lovely Sweetie." She said smiling but you could not quite understand She had some sorrow in her eyes it was painful type.

"Thank you mum are you ok?" You asked.

Narssisa figured out you had sensed her sorrow.

"Of course Sweetie just happened to pass some painful memories." She lied

Narsissa was a great Occulemns so you did not know she lied to you, you hugged her to which she gladly returned back "It is alright Dear these kind of wounds have impacts." She reassured you. To which you warmly smiled at her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were in the Quiditch World Cup you were walking with your dad what you were trying to find was a doll not just any kind of one "I want her to look as if she is looking at me and listening to what I am saying her name is Luciana she looks like my mother" You explained to your dad.

The World Cup had many elite stores you all had passed three to four shops and not one matched the way you described it Draco was getting tired of seeing some creepy dolls and gosh it had to many colours.

"Sis, These dolls are so creepy what are you Five?" Draco complained.

"Wait Dray it has been years since I got an doll I want this one." You said scanning the shops.

"I am telling you these dolls have some creepy vibes."

"I will put it in your room." You said smirking.

"A doll in my room not even in your wildest dreams." He said.

When you suddenly clutched into your Dad's hand "Dad, oh look Luciana she is there she is actually waiting there for us." You said so excitedly.

Your dad could not help but chuckle at your playful gestures you used to act like this when you were five he certainly missed it "Darling? You sure you wan-" 

"Yes!, Look at her eyes they look so cute she has my mother's eyes" Now you were dragging him in to the store.

"Alright darling." 

"Woah sis, look at it's eyes it is so creepy out of all the things you could get diamonds ruby emeralds you went and bought this creepy bad vibes doll

"Woah sis, look at it's eyes it is so creepy out of all the things you could get diamonds ruby emeralds you went and bought this creepy bad vibes doll." Draco said looking at the doll.

"I think it is Beautiful." You said.

"I agree." Your dad said.

You did not know why you felt a strange urge to get the doll it was very strange 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You saw your friends in the above deck You smiled and waved at them you went up 

"Hi" Harry Ron and Hermione said all rushing to give you a death hug.

"Can-'t breath" 

"Ooops sorry beautiful." George and Fred said together.

"Y/n it has been so so long since I saw you" Ron said.

"Ron we meet yesterday what will happen if I vanish for a year?" 

"I myself will hunt you" Ron said causing you all to laugh.

You hugged Mrs and Mr Weasly. "Hi dear." "Hello"

"Potter! You better take care of my sister one scratch and you won't live to see what will happen next" Draco coldly said to Harry.

"Oh wow I see you came with your dad Malfoy she will do much better here anyway you make her sleep in the dungeons?" 

You looked at Harry. "Harry it is alright they have treated me better than I deserved to be." You said calming him down. "Saint Pottah N/N stop blabbering non-sense,"

"Let us put it this way if it rains you will be the first to know." Lucius mocked everyone there except you cause you are his little girl.

Draco chuckled.

"We have gotten a personal invitation to sit at the Minister's box from Corneillius Fudge himself" Draco bragged.

"Don't brag Draco!" He gently hit the tip of his magical cane to his stomach "There is no need with these people. You sighed gosh mad havoc Harry attempted to walk away he Lucius banged the cane which held his Harry's leg "Enjoy yourself Potter while you can one scratch on my darling daughter and you will regret it forever." Your dad kissed your forehead and walked away.

"You know n/n it is hard to believe he loves and cares about you." Harry said glaring at you.

"As I say there a bit conceited when it comes to blood purity and all otherwise They are very lovable." You defended.

"Only to you." Hermione said walking beside you.