Departure Before The Wedding

Harry laid wide awake under the rough sheets trying to get some rest however, his mind throbbed with back and forth events that took place a few days ago his escape he couldn't get over the fact Mad eye moody had entered the eternal sleep he tossed around trying to find a comfortable position to sleep in his thoughts were nagging him from inside. 
People outside were dying thanks to him and here he was safely tucked away in a house while people who knew how many muggles, and members of Hogwarts...It had been a while since he thought of the best home. 
How many were howling with pain? he wondered. Able to no longer hold the guilt inside himself Harry got up took his bag with him and slowly closed the door. You got up for some water when you were still half asleep and spotted Harry who was making his way out of the burrow in quick steady steps. 
Hermione slept peacefully next to you dried tears on her face. You made your way outside freeing yourself from the rude pin which had caught hold of your nightgown you jogged reaching Harry. 
"Going for a walk? Couldn't you sleep?" You asked but Harry very well knew that you understood he was departing. But, partly 'Couldn't you sleep?' was correct he couldn't sleep the guilt the pain consumed him in an overwhelming amount so much he wanted to getaway. 

"No one else will die for me. All this is happening for me, they are trying to protect me and giving their lives, lives are being taken from death eaters and Vold-- I mean him." Harry said through complete guilt. 
You took his arm and breathed heavily "I know it feels like that all the time... I don't usually say this but I'm so afraid when the next victim will go die for protecting me, I try to do this on my own and...." You looked at the burrow before back at Harry. "I've tried to run you know.." 
Harry gasped mortified and soon in horror. "You can't be serious you tried to run?! at a time like this?!" 
You softly smiled "How did you feel Harry? when I told you I tried to run, till this day dad doesn't know I did this... Do you know how afraid and scared he'd be? just imagine if you run, they'll constantly be worrying and they'll try to find you... more deaths." You said. 

Harry dropped the bag and ran his hand through his already messy hair in frustration "You might be thinking you're doing some heroic deed... It's a war out there Harry besides the wedding you, unfortunately, couldn't attend Remus and Tonks--" 

"Look Y/n I don't care about a wedding, giving all that is happening." Harry said quickly interrupting you "I'm sorry... But I don't care whosever it is... He's out there and he gets stronger by the minute while all I can do is let people die?" He almost yelled.

You took his bag "Come with me Y/n." Harry said. You chuckled softly "We don't run Harry, Not today we'll miss-"

"You don't care about the wedding I mean the sweets, the fun and all do you?" Harry asked in disbelief "I want to end this too. But Harry do you think only you and I can? I mean let's see this practically.." You sat down on the grass "Practically?" Harry asked in confusion.

"We need to face it Harry the odds will be against us if we go today and go now... You still got the trace in you so I can't Apparate you, and the Ministry's been deeply infiltrated, and snatchers, Dementors, Death Eaters, and who knows what else they've got... If we even go to Hogwarts we'll be gone for a toss... Didn't we need to find the Horcruxes? Harry where do we start? where do we even have a clue? This is mindless Harry...  If we go, we die before dawn." You got up again and Harry gave a deep sigh before walking back inside the burrow.

Cold gray eyes from the window from your father watched you come inside with Harry but went back outside and you slept outside?