The Second Task

You had slept really late last night luckily it was the weekend the next day. Now, you and Harry had to prepare for the second challenge it was nearing with in the next Thursday. Hermione and Ron bluntly replied you would find a way to crack the egg open in no time. But, this time you had no in the sake of Merlin's had no idea what to do. Whatever you did you had to think fast because you would need time to solve the riddle. You gave it a deeper thought since it had a demonic noise what if you go underwater? No way can anything screech underwater. You had to give it a go but which place is so deep to go underwater Your room's bath tub is. At Malfoy Manor.

Perfect, or not how do you pan on going there without anyone noticing that is why that idea is out the box. The Prefect's Bathroom would do. You thought to yourself.

Prefects Bathroom? Yes, that just might work.

"OH I GOT IT" You screamed without thinking. Hermione immediately got up and switched on the lights. "Honestly N/N What did you get?" Hermione said a little hoarse from waking up still yawning. It is two Am N/n and you still haven't fallen asleep?" 

"No, I'm sorry Mione go back to be-" 

"No, Black what have you found out?" Hermione was looking directly at you.

"I've found out how I could get in to the second task." You explained your theory on the egg screeching, To your underwater plan and the prefect's bathroom." 

Hermione looked impressed "See, You found it try it tomorrow now go to sleep." Hermione smiled switching of the lamp.

You closed your eyes letting Tom in your dreams.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right now it is the next day and after having break fast you grabbed the egg and walked to the prefect's bathroom with barely having a few morsels of food.

"She looks in an hurry." Ron commented.

"Apparently the Genius has found a way to what is in the egg and she wants to test it out so she is in a bit of hurry." Hermione chimed in going through her Muggle studies Project. "She woke up at Two Am telling her theory but I have the confidence it will work." 

"She has she must be really worried." Ron said.

"Normally she would be as cool as a cucumber but, this time it is not just her life at stake even Harry's all she talks is getting you safe by the way does any one of you have any idea on why Professor Mc Gonagall has asked us to meet in the Transfiguration classroom." Hermione asked to no one.

"No one Knows does N/n know?" Harry asked.

"Oh N/n will know she always knows what is happening around her there is no way she could have missed." Harry was still a little doubtful "I'm still going to warn her in the Prefects Washroom?"  he clarified. Hermione nodded. 

Harry walked to the Bathroom. 

"Your going to N/n?" Hermione called with Ron behind her.

"Yeah." Harry confirmed.

"Harry", Harry looked at the boy with Hufflepuff Robes on not wanting to talk to him. Harry turned to walk away "Cedric." Harry muttered.

" Harry muttered