Hogwarts Letter

This was your room in the Malfoy Manor:-

(If you do not like it you are free to imagine whatever you want)

Y/n Pov-

I woke up in the morning after my vision cleared. I smiled at the thought that I was supposed to receive,  my Hogwarts acceptance letter today. I had read everything about the school I had tried a few basic spells. My father bought me my wand when I was just 5. At that time I read so many books I started talking to them about it my mum was so proud of me for being so good at the spells at such a young age, Dad too. Then my thoughts shifted to some unpleasant ones I could not help it my mind began to wonder about my Biological Father, The death of my mother. A tear rolled down my eyes. I smiled and wiped it I looked at my mother in the picture frame.

Hey, mum not a day goes by when I do not think of you I love you so much

Hey, mum not a day goes by when I do not think of you I love you so much. You know I am going to Hogwarts today and Be by my side. I know I feel it you watch me when I sleep Protecting me. I know you sing the lullabies,  you always do I will make you so proud you told tears dripping down your face like a waterfall.

"Sweetie, You heard a soft voice you turned to your mother Narcissa. She came and hugged you, you know sweetie your mom would be so proud of you for being so strong, Kind, and having faith. You know the people who love you will never leave you." She said softly.

You wiped your eyes and smiled and hugged your mother. I know mom thank you I love you so much.

"I love you too dear she kissed your forehead. Now smile you will be going to Hogwarts today. You should be happy. Now dear come down for breakfast." She rubbed your back, as she went out of the room.

You nodded she smiled at you and walked out the door.

You took a look at the picture and smiled at your mum "I love you, mom."

You got dressed and did your morning routine and came downstairs.

Your outfit choose anyone you like-