The Memory and Tom Riddle

"Ron, You stay here if something happens you could do something. Me and N/N will save your sister." Harry said.

"Harry I was telling you on my dreams right? Somehow I can feel a part of his soul very close by I believe he must be after all this opening of the Chamber and all." You said holding your head.

"N/N then you better stay here to." Harry said very worried.

"What and let you go on your own? No, that will not happen. Besides, I need to see him." You said walking away.

"You do not think so she has an attraction to him do you?" Ron asked looking at your walking figure.

"Who knows she is not an open book to read." Harry replied back following you.

You both walked for sometime when the floor started to become more wet and gross. But, then you spotted Ginny lying on the stone cold floor.

"GINNY!" Harry shouted going towards her he kneeled down and now clutched her cold hands "Y/N we need to do something we have to save her!" "Ginny, please do not be dead" He pleaded.

"She won't wake." You and Harry herd a voice.

You turned to see the boy of your dreams he looked more handsome in person.

Then Tom elegantly came forward he then turned to look at you he just looked at you. You both got lost in each other's eyes. He came forward and tucked a few loose strands of your hair behind your ear.

"You are real?" He said almost wihispering.

"I saw you to in my dreams." You gasped.

"Me?" You said very shocked.

"Yes you everyday I even tried to find you for years but was unsucessfull When you wrote in the Diary for the first time I felt a connection but only part of it since you were so far away."

"I to could feel it but only a part off your soul it was like something is missing. Am I the girl you saw in your dreams?" You said looking at him.

Harry was standing there looking back and forth at your little "Romance" He wanted to ask a few questions and this was going on.

"I had mentioned your name, Told them how you looked your parents were the closest to knowing how you looked. The malfoy's.

"How do you know?"

"Let us chat a little shall we?" Tom said turning to Harry.

"Harry Potter who I was most anxious to meet I knew I had to talk to you meet you if I could." Tom started but was intrupted by Harry.

"Tom we have to go we need to save Ginny!" Harry cried.

"I am afraid I can not do that you see as poor ginny grows weaker I grow stronger."

"You are absorbing her energy?" You said your eyes widening.

"I am, How can an baby with extrordinary powers kill the greatest wizard off all time with nothing but a scar?" He said in rage.

"How you care how I escaped? Voldemort was after your time?"

"Voldemort is my past, present and future." He said.

"I am seeing Voldemort!"

"Surely you did not think I would keep my filthy muggle father's name no I fashion myself a new name a name I knew would one day be feared to speak of." "Let us match the heir of Salazar Slytherin Parsletoungue won't save you now! With you I must talk to you." he said looking at you.

"There is nothing to talk about! I need to get Harry and Ginny out of here alive and kill you"

He chuckled a bit.

"My Love you can not kill me it is your weakness if you kill me a part of you will be destroyed over time you will be destroyed." He said stroking your hair.

"Your Love? Not even in your wildest dreams." You said looking away.

"I have seen you in my wildest dreams after seeing you for so Long I began to fall in love with you to the point where I got obssessed finding you first I researched your last name black but you were not there then I started hunting but got no traces of you so I admired you from a far." He said looking at you warmly.

"You have gone mad." You said.

"For you." He said stroking your face.

Did he just flirt with me.

"I Love you." He said.

"No you can't like that it makes no sense you don't even know me!" You said shocked.

"It is why I want to know you." Tom said coming closer.

You moved back in deep you wanted to know him as well but you could not no it will be so unfair to the people who have suffered because of him then your parents they knew about this Professor Dumbeldore knew to why did they not say anything? They put you in the dark.

"No one told you in fear you would fall in Love with me.. love." He said.

"It will happen anyway."