Department of Mysteries

The Thestrals screeched, as the soared above the sky. The wind blew threw your hair. You had warned Harry to the best, and tried persuading him multiple times that it wasn't safe to go, But he couldn't be assured until he checked it out himself. So, now you couldn't leave him alone right? "Oh my god!" Ron yelled gripping the invisible "If only I could see them, I wouldn't be in the thing of falling any moment." Ron was absolutely terrified, that he might just slip away and died. "Oh! I wish the same to." Hermione shrieked. "Then your all bloody lucky you can't see them." Harry yelled. 
"We can still turn back you know Harry? This all seems terrible, And I feel some real bad vibes. Isn't it odd?.. How you could see Sirius? It's like a trap." You tried one last time as you neared the Department but recon he refused "No Y/n he is the only family.. I have left, and I can't bare it if I loose him!" Harry said dismissing your worries on the situation. To you it didn't quite add up, What if the memory was meant to be seen? What then?, If there were Voldemort's followers you all would be trapped, Worst of all Nevile, Ginny, Ron, Hermione, Luna and Harry were there, Surely you could all be outnumbered even if there were just  two or three extra Death eaters you all would have a hard time facing off, At least your away from Umbridge, And nearer to your friend's death. An voice rang through your head. "Harry pretty please can we turn around? This isn't even worth the risk?" You begged for the umpteenth time, "Really Y/n? No No No! we are gonna get Sirius out, Honestly why aren't you believing me?" Harry asked, "Same reason as to why your not believing me." You fired back the instant, Harry asked the question.

But, one part of you maybe just a dot to small to measure. Was lighting up with excitement and romantic fantasies, After that beautiful rose and letter did he really mean what he said? What if you meet him? Could you talk to him? Maybe--, Then you had to shake your head, what were you thinking? Really? These fantasies wouldn't stop. But you liked them. You moved a little to the side and landed right on the cold floor "Oh my god N/n! are you okay? Honestly how did you not see the floor?" Hermione rushed to help you up, She helped you on your feet "I was watching you.. I knew your thoughts were elsewhere but you actually fell out!" Hermione said quickly.

You turned pink You actually fell out thinking of Tom! Oh heavens can't save you now. "Sorry just thinking how big of a mistake we'll be making if we step inside." You said loud and clear so Harry could hear you, this time he marched over to you and grabbed your arm, and pulled you inside the Department "Mr Potter I must strongly protest, on this absurd move. Look we haven't come far like people with brains we can simply turn back, and pretend this never happened. Really Harry do you want to die in the Ministry!? Stupid Fudge umm Harry look rats, and bats there can be here to. Oh my god Harry what will it take to stop you?--" Harry interrupted you from your annoying rambling.

"What will it take to stop me!? Shut up! Honestly Y/n, Why do you make such silly  assumptions I saw the dream not you!" Harry snapped. You immediately shut up, you felt the rage in his eyes with in his tone as he let go off your hands. He walked forward you had to admit that reminded you of the third year, it hurt. But, you wanted to reason with him, Before to late "Harry certainly.. But I'm just saying what if you were meant to see this dream?" You asked softly, It was understandable he was worried of Sirius he was his only loving family he ever had alive...

He didn't  answer and simply walked on, not even looking back at you, "You alright Y/n?" Luna asked, You smiled understandingly "He's worried that's all, He'll be fine." You assured.