Many Missions

Harry had told you about his mission to retrieve a memory that had been tampered with by the professor himself, It wasn't long before you were called to Professor Dumbledore's office. To check memories of the boy you saw in your dreams, Tom Riddle. You and Hermione rushed to potions, after having a late breakfast—Harry and Ron were yet to arrive, Harry and Ron were snickering to themselves when Professor McGonagall called— "Oh no, this can't be good." Harry replied before getting down and going to meet, "Mister Potter your—" I have a free period now professor" Harry quickly replied. "So I noticed though you might fill it with potions, I have noticed your grades at potions have improved significantly?" McGonagall said with pride in her voice. "Y/N has been helping me a lot recently after I had told her I wanted to be an Auror," Harry said with equal pride as Professor. "Well, That's good news meet me after your potions class and get Miss Black also. Take Weasly also, he looks far too happy." "I don't want to take potions I'm a mess, and I have Quidditch I need to practice." Ron huffed. "There are two concoctions—Professor Slughorn was interrupted by Harry and Ron barging in through the door at once all heads turned to them, They were panting "Sorry sir was late" Harry panted.

Harry my boy and who is your friend?" Horace asked cheerfully, If Snape was there thirty points would have been blasted.
"Ronald Weasly Sir" Ron

replied relieved. "Sir I'm a menace at potions" Ron added, "Nonsense a friend of Harry is a friend of mine we'll sort you out," Horace said happily not knowing how disastrous Ron was, "now can anyone tell me what is in these vials?" 
You raised your hand absent-mindedly with Hermione, "Yes Miss?"
"Granger sir." Hermione replied stepping forward, "This is Amrontia the strongest love potion in the world... The smell varies from one person to another depending on what attracts them to the most." Hermione was going to start again when Slughorn asked you to continue, "However, this potion can not create actual Love...That is impossible it creates an infatuation or obsession. It is also one of the main reasons why using this potion on the school grounds is prohibited." You started softly before stepping a few feet close to the potion, "For example, I smell books.....Musty, dank, woodsmoke, and Snakeskin?" Your first thought was you had smelled Tom. You took back your book and stepped back a light blush on your face. "Very well Miss Black and Granger." 
"professor You haven't told us what is that potion?" One of the girls said pointing to one tiny vial. "Yes," Slughorn went and unscrewed the tiny vial. "A curious potion this one is... It is called Felix Felicis or--" 
"Liquid Luck!" Hermione ended. "Yes, Miss Granger." You stared intently at the potion, "One vial of this potion and you'll find all of the one's success endeavor, disastrously tricky to make, something wrong made can go wrong." You quietly spoke. "Yes, Miss Black. Now for the student who manages to brew an acceptable draught of living death shall earn this vial. I shall point out however only one student managed to brew this potion with insufficient quality." You knew exactly who brewed this potion, Tom, he did, he was one talented man. 

You went to get your ingredients and set it down near Draco, you made sure you were not too close to his 'friends' Crabe, or Goyle. Draco didn't say anything he simply focused on his potion like you weren't there, look a little closer and you'll see he was extremely tense. "Hi Draco, How've been?" You softly asked flipping through the textbook and landing on the draught. "I am fine." He said without even looking, "I've been your sister for a long time and I still am..... I can tell when something is not fine and is fine, and judging by your stance I can assure you, your not fine?" You stirred the potion this draught was okay because you had practiced it over your summer and Sirius helped you too. 
"I don't want to talk about it." Draco ended he didn't want to talk, you didn't want to make him uncomfortable but you had to know what was happening with him, "I'm here for you...If you don't want to talk about yourself how is mum doing? and dad any news of him...Azkaban?" You asked lowering your gaze.