Saving Sirius Black

"Professor believe us Sirius he is innocent he did not murder anyone. I talked to my mother she,-

"I do believe you Y/N but the world does not" Dumbeldore said.

You had tears forming in your eyes as you sobbed Hermione came and sat next to you she hugged you rubbing your back. "Y/n we will get Sirius out." Harry tried.

"How? He is going to get the Dementor's Kiss. How can we save him in time?" You asked.

"Take this a time turner I believe it is three times you must spin.

You got up and wiped your tears and took the turner "Thank you." I will save him.

"We will save him you are not doing this on your own Y/n never will" Harry said.

You smiled what friends. "Ron I am afraid you can not come since your leg is hurt. So shall we?"

Hermione spun the turner Three times.

"Now where are we?" Harry asked looking around

"It was 3pm we were -

"Going to Hagrid's" Hermione said.

You smiled at her "Come on fast we must go and we can not be seen by our past selves. That will be a disaster." 

"No we were in the grassy area Draco and his friends were there to." Harry replied stopping you.

"What were you doing there?" 

"You will see." Hermione grabbed your hand sprinting away.

You guys got a little closer to hear the conversation hermione I mean the past Mione had her wand pointed at Draco.

"You daft idiot how dare you? Get an innocent bird killed? It was your fault Hagrid, Hagrid he warned everyone learn from your sister speaking of which how is she even baring you?" Hermione screamed very mad.

"This happened when you went to The Malfoy Mannor to talk to your mother." Harry whispered.

You nodded I wish I could have seen this "Wow miss Granger I must say I am impressed." 

"Oh Shut up black." Hermione playfully nudged you.

"No, don't he is not worth it." Ron's past self told.

She slowly removed her wand from his neck they started to snicker.

When Hermione