Christmas-

You were in your dorm and no one was there you just stared at the ceiling. Only a few months had gone by, but something bad was going to happen you could sense it, especially with the DADA professor it is like he does not want to teach he is stalling. Then it hit you maybe my grandmother she must know something about your biological dad. What happened then you thought about that boy Tom Riddle you muttered he was close but not who he used to be he looked as if he was dead. Your thoughts were abruptly stopped when Mione walked in. Y/N she told you fainted you do not look too good.

Yeah, I will be fine you gave her the warmest but the fakest smile.

Look N/N you do not always have to hide your feelings and fake a smile you do not have to pretend everything is alright. You understood she looked through your act, you decided not to tell her about the boy. Mione, what do I tell you? You sighed It is so frustrating my mind wanders on to my parents, my mother I can not have a moment you know when I just can relax and for once do not have to worry about what is wrong going to happen it has been happening for years I neither can get used to it nor can I block it sometimes I wish to Obliviate myself and think off nothing.

Oh N/N I am so sorry I can not stop it But I will be there for you she said hugging you. You sighed and hugged her back thankyou Hermione. I will try to open up but no promises alright? Hmmm, she said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Christmas-

N/n wake up Ron said it is Christmas I smiled and got dressed and went down stairs I saw books from the muggle world, Potion books, Spell books , Defence dark arts books, And some dark arts books

( You were not mad you found the dark arts books intruging)

You saw a package with beautiful Slytherin colors  you went to pick it up

It was from your dad

Darling,

I was hopping to see you this Christmas anyway I herd that you fainted and you insisted you did not wanted to go to the hospital wing. I know you do not fancy hospitals but do take care. Happy Christmas. I will see you at summer.

Yours truly,

from your dad,

You opened it to find a beautifull diamond earrings-

You smiled wow Y/n Ron said your mother has good taste

It is from my father.

You saw package from your mother full of dresses, stockings, boots, heels, Frocks and all sorts of dresses gifts from your parents you got an very old parchment off map You thought to look into that. From Draco you got candies, Choclates and a slytherin ring.