What the Heck Gilderoy?

"Pipes a Baslisk can not roam here and there in the grounds who ever set this free would be aware of that Hogwarts has pipes in the 3rd floor bathroom Myrtle's Bathroom. How inteligent. The person who has done this knew what he was doing." You said.

"Everyone are to return to there dormitories at once.

All three of you ran to the third floor you saw a few professors.

"Our worst fears have come true ...A student has been taken to the Chamber ......The heir of Salazar Slytherin has left another message we must tell that Hogwarts is not safe students must be sent home." Mc Gonagal said sadly.

"WHAT!" Harry said.

"Harry keep your voice down it will not be shut not when I am around." You said.

"Sorry dozed off what did I miss." Lockhart said.

You shaked your head disprovingly.

"A student has been snatched by the beast of the Chamber. Her name Ginny Weasly. Your moment has come at last." Professor Snape said.

"My moment." Gilderoy said.

"I will be getting redy in my office" He said almost running.

"Come on let us get that Gilderoy he can help us." Ron said.

"No, He won't I don't even know if he can protect himself come on." You said running keeping your pace to find Gilderoy.

" You said running keeping your pace to find Gilderoy

"What are you doing?" Ron asked Lockhart.

"Going away before I get myself killed." Gilderoy said.

"But you need to find the monster." Ron said.

"You never fought anyone or anything I knew it the miniute I read your books I had a fasnination for defence esspecialy fighting and adventures so once my mother bought me a few books of yours I knew instantly you did not do any of these things so I wanted to talk to you meet you if I could so I asked you questions through the entire school year you avoided all of them you are fraud How can you even be proud?" You said looking at him disgusted.

He looked at you with rage.

"Caught that did you not Black? You are the one person who I wanted to put you in detention everyday but I could not all the professors liked you very much not to mention your very respected family." Lockhart said.

"Move, Can you do something or are you uterly useless?" You asked pointing your wand at him.

"I a--am ve-ry gifted at forgeting charms." He said stuttering.

"Move now!" Harry said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You know Harry if you die there you are free to use the bathroom with me." Myrtle said.

"Do not worry I will make sure he comes out with out a scratch." You said smiling at Myrtle.

"Gilderoy get down!" You said speaking parsletoungue opening the chamber.

"Me? What if I die?" Gilderoy asked.

"You will be doing this era and the era after a huge favor now go!" You said.

Harry and Ron laughed.

He got down "Is it ok?" Harry asked. Yes.

We looked at each other "Let me go first then you guys come." You said jumping in the Chamber.

"All good disgusting in here but you will come down alive just mind where you fall." Your voice echoed.

A few moments later Harry and Ron jumped in.

You looked at them to make sure they were alright and started to walk. You herd someone falling it was Gilderoy big deal you did not care at all and continued walking.

"Heart of a lion or not" Ron said,

Gilderoy stole Ron's wand your adventure end's here boys and girl I will rescue the girl and claim how you three died here and how I was to late to save you. Will add another awesome cover for me earning me more dignity than ever.

"You do not know the definition of dignity Lockhart and once you go on your own you will die you neither have the skills or the knowledge lower down the wand!" You said your eyes turning red.

He was afraid but did not move.

"You do not scare me Y/N once I erase your knowledge and your skills you will be nothing!" Lockhart said.

He used a spell Ron's wand was broken unsprisingly it rebounded and he lost his memories.

"Who are you? What are you doing here? Do you live here?" Without a memory he id stupid.

Ron took a rock and hit it at Gilderoy as he fainted.