The Hearing

"Harry you have the hearing will you be alright I can give you some advice?" You asked sitting next to Harry. "Yes Y/n do that because I'm going to get expelled either way." Harry huffed.

"Don't worry mate when Y/n is there nothing to worry about." Ron Chuckled. "If I were you I wouldn't keep such high expectations dear. Now listen Mr Potter the hearing is today at evening six pm and you have to put a good defence understood?"

"What about Lucius? Will he put his nose in?" Ron asked a bit hesitantly.

"Malfoy.." Just the name bought sorrow to your heart. "He plays no rule in this situation whatsoever, Now Harry first you explain everything from your side they have to listen only then can they put there inputs just tell from your side don't exaggerate or add anything which is not true, Then of course they won't believe you Dementors don't come to Muggle places they are controlled by the Ministry now that we know Voldemort is back he may also have control--"

"How can You-Know-Who?" Hermione breathed to which you Ron and Harry looked at her. "How can he control the Dementors?"
"It's impressive is it not? How one can use magic to the end?" You said a bit dreamily. 

Hermione, Harry and Ron looked at you like are you serious sort of look?
*Ahem* Be careful Y/n keep your fantasies to yourself...

Hermione and Harry started to giggle.
"Right so as I was saying don't add anything which is not true because they will find out and the last thing you want to do is get publicly humiliated" You said blushing what the hell were you saying? Okay deep breath Y/n deep breath there just teasing.

"Kids" Arthur  opened the door "Y/n go down Professor Snape would like to see you and Harry come with me--"

"Wait Uncle is here? Yes!" You literally ran down stairs.
"Wait she is exited that Snape came??" Ron said gaping like a fish.

"Well he is her God father so yes." Hermione shrugged going downstairs.

You ran down stairs waved at Kreacher and grabbed your poor God Father into a bone crashing hug. "Y/n? Careful my Dear." He warmly embraced you back he was there for you when your parents were death eaters he was the Second person you would choose he knows so much about you. As you pulled back still smiling. "So how come your here?" 
"Snivellus Snape You hurt my  God son I'll make you pay." Sirius said before leaving. Great Dad he is he has a daughter or did he actually forget. You hid the bitterness. 

"Y/n it's alright to feel what your feeling now what he is doing is not right." Snape said to you.

"It has been going all summer anyway--"
"The Dark Lord wait bring Potter."

"He is getting ready for the hearing."

"Right you should go to you will save Potter's possible expelled,"

When Molly appeared. "Y/n go on Harry could use your help?" 
"Are I mean am I even allowed to go inside they will just kick me out before I come in?" You said tucking a strand of your hair behind your ear. "No dear but that does not stop you?" Snape smirked right.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arthur had some work in the Muggle world you and Harry were following him "AHH Here is the muggle entrance I've never used it before should be interesting" 

"But you know how to use the train?" You questioned Arthur.

"No but Harry does."

We went through the train and found the Muggle Entrance Arthur got his muggle money as you three made it to the entrance you guys went in to the elevator "Oh my my Harry they have changed the time of your hearing "When is it?" Harry inquired. "In Five mins"