Building Connections

Even if Voldemort barely came to the castle, along with the twins, it was still frightening, to many people. Having Snape inside the castle and Dumbledore who had entered his eternal sleep. Having Dumbledore back meant. Finally, people could sleep. In peace, and not keep one of their eyes open waiting for the next death to occur. 
Talking to Snape, was now like talking to someone who had lost their last bit of soul inside them, And Snape only fighting cause he had lost the last bits of Sanity, and the people who he could ever love either in their graves, or kept at a distance. And talking to any of the death eaters was as if their soul had been sucked off and had been replaced with an entity of darkness. Buried so deep, only death could be a solution to keep one safe. 
So, how were you to build any attachment to the one man you had loved for almost two years, but the only man you could never be with?
Why not simply move on, you could have your choice of men. And all you had to do was make the move. 
Yet, you could never because you would not hurt someone just because it was your omen to be destined to a man you can simply not belong with.
Meeting Voldemort in Hogesmade and you could give him he was clever and cunning you would give him that. 
He chose the time to meet at the lake the only time you could write safely to your friends at 4 pm. And he thought of that and decided to meet you over that time. 

You didn't exactly mind meeting with the most-feared-wizard. If only it didn't feel like a deep hole in your stomach forming a pit. You began to rediscover the love when you saw him in the memory, and now it was harder. You had gotten the chance to meet him, talk to him like you so wished. And yet you couldn't it felt wrong, you felt like Peter Pettigrew a Betrayer! 
It was disgusting when you wanted him in oblivion. Meeting Voldemort and knowing him and liking him, not loving him. Was just illegal to you, people your dear dear mother had died in Tom's birthplace Little Hangleton. 
You wished you had your Parents with you, back in the first and second year at Hogwarts was so simple, it was a world you understood. And though mildly crazy, had made those years. But, now you were driven to a whole of confusion. You wish you had Narcissa with you. 
She would give you the advice you so Desperately want and need. 
And Lucius, Wonder what was Voldemort doing with him? 

And Luciana's grave... 
Was too far, and that doll was gone. How was the doll so strong? Let alone feel like your mother was there like a piece of her soul was there? 
Could she have.....

"Y/n, It's getting out of hand for barging into your dorm, without subtle permission, but I'm afraid it's him, he's come to meet you." Emma was there, with pity and concern. She was holding the door so firmly. You felt absolutely angry and wanted to sometimes kill Voldemort, which would solve the problems. 
"Emma, I need you to help me..... please.... tell Snape I am unwell, and can't get out the bed..." You pleaded. 
"Y/n!" Emma said horrified "Do you have any idea of the consequent--" You interrupted Emma, "I know Em, but this is important! please." Seeing the desperateness in your eyes Emma gave in. 
"Y/n, I hope you have a vial to make you sick thing." Emma was still in doubt. You smiled gratefully and buried yourself under the covers drinking the vial.

"Oh my god! I think I'm sick." You gagged at the odor and the taste of the potion. You were going to faint. 

Emma walked out the door and to Professor Snape, you had a long thin face. Emma crumbled just a bit seeing Voldemort beside Snape. But didn't cower down. 
"Where is she?" Voldemort demanded. 
"She's unwell, and is in bed," Emma replied in short, not believing her, Voldemort swiftly yanked the girl aside and went to your dorm. 
I think your father did a wonderful job brewing the potion you were feeling irritated. Voldemort slowly opened the knob, in case Emma was true. 

He noticed you were asleep. At least pretending to be asleep. He came closer to you, and whispered "Y/n dear, how long will you continue to resist me? you will come behind me not today, but you'll see, will your heart allow you to resist me?" You heard a faint dark chuckle. 
Felt an ice-cold hand on your face which slowly stroked your hair until it was withdrawn. But, you could feel Voldemort's presence examining you, as though expecting you to sneakily open an eye to check if the coast was clear. 
Sometimes, Voldemort forgets the prophecy was about you two.