Finding The Secrets Of Snape

Dear Harry, 
I believe you will be off to finding Horcruxes, and it's in the Ministry, With Dolores Umbridge. I certainly know that you-know-who wouldn't have given it to her, so the only conclusion I can come up with was the locket was misplaced. 
The Locket was Salazar's Slytherin, and then found its way to Hepzibah Smith. When Tom saw the Locket, he rightfully believed that he is the heir to Salazar Slytherin and killed the witch to get the locket. And then it had its journey to Umbridge. 
Now, you all need to get into the Ministry, use the Polyjuice potion which I sent through Dove. 
Please don't reply to this letter, it's far too dangerous. 
Tom has Snape keep a strict watch over me, the only time I can go out to Hogsmeade is when I go to meet him. 
Take care of all of yourself.
Yours truly,
Y/n 

With that Harry passed the letter to Sirius and Remus. Harry reached for the Polyjuice potion secured against the Owl's neck. It was like it had been dangled as if a chain. 
"The bottle's so small!" Ron said after noticing the size of the bottle it looked more like a charm. "How does she reckon we use the bottle?" 
"Wait to hold on," Hermione said taking the juice from Harry she carefully looked around the bottle which wasn't even the size of her finger. "Enlargio" Hermione uttered pointing her wand at the small charm which started to increase until it looked like a Polyjuice potion.
"Y/n must have shrunk, the juice," Hermione said again. 

"Isn't it dangerous for Y/n to send so much information using Owls because she's in Hogwarts? with You-know-who on the loose? And bloody dangerous for her to send potions? Brewed? and do you think Y/n has talked to Snape? and who knows, what he is planning on with Y/n--" Ron was interrupted by Harry. 
"SHUT UP!" Harry roared silencing the whole room. Harry had been feeling guilty and didn't know if anyone was safe or were people dying and you were going to die. He couldn't stop you and now you were not with them no one was going to predict where is the next danger lurking. 
Harry glared intensely at Ron. "Mate, it's alright--" 
"IT'S NOT ALRIGHT! IT'S NOT! Y/N WASN'T SUPPOSED TO GO TO HOGWARTS, NOT WITH SNAPE AS HEADMASTER DO YOU THINK IT WAS EASY FOR HER TO WALK INTO AN WHOLE BUNCH OF DEATH EATERS?! SNAPE WHO KILLED DUMBLEDORE WAS HER BLOODY GODFATHER, AND THE MALFOY WASN'T HER PARENTS?! AND we just let her go." Harry stopped he wanted to yell louder and didn't want to stop. 
Sirius was simply looking at the letter which had no information whatsoever on what you were doing, how you were holding on, were you really 'fine' he wished you could tell more what did you mean, meting Voldemort in Hogsmeade? Was Snape giving you a hard time? Thinking of all the possibilities Sirius felt the bottled-up rage just grow more. 

"Harry please, we didn't want to send Y/n! we had no choice." Hermione tried who had tears in her eyes. "We didn't try! why is it always her risking her skin?!" Harry sharply asked. 
"She's the only one who can access Hogwarts, think about it Harry, you know who will always welcome her, and she can track down the Horcruxes!" Hermione breathed. 

"There's no point in worrying about Y/n Mate, trust me I've done that since morning  and it doesn't work." Ron added, "We need to find the Locket." 

Hermione suddenly came closer to Ron and Harry, "Staying here... It's dangerous Harry, we need to go and hunt the Horcruxes alone, we can't put Sirius and Remus in danger like-" Hermione quickly cut off herself she didn't want to remind Harry of how he almost killed Sirius in the fifth year. "We can't put them in danger." 

"And you both can't be put in danger too." Harry quietly uttered. "Don't be foolish Harry, you need me and Ron. Scrimengor was right. You can't fight this war on your own." 

"So we get the locket and-" 

"Don't come back to this house.." Hermione finished. 

Half-past six

Half-past six. And you couldn't know how your friends, The order members, and your dad were doing. You read the Prophet Harry, Ron, and Hermione had broken to the Ministry, did they get the locket?
You wanted to write a letter to them so much, ask them, but your letter had to wait for the next week. If anyone found out you were writing letters they could be tracked. You had to write longer letters, it was the only way of communication. 
And the fireplace. Which you had to be extra cautious. 
Right now, you to had bigger problems you had to track down each one of the Horcruxes and fast. One House was at Hogwarts you could feel it. 
What could it be? Would Voldemort make a random Hocruxe? Impossible! All those objects were so specific, so scarce. It had to have great value. Or else it wouldn't take a whole decade to make some Horcruxes. So, if one was the Locket of Salazar Slytherin, Tom's ring which belonged to his mother, therefore the Gaunt family. Related to Slytherin again, one was Helga Hufflepuff's cup, Hufflepuff. The third house. 
Yes, of course, it was going to be the cup, Voldemort stole it from Smith did he not? 
If he wasn't going to turn it to an Hocruxe he would have simply left it there. His eyes gleamed red as well. 
So that had to be an Hocruxe. While you thought all of this you realized in the history of Hogwarts these things were the objects of the four founders! 
Salazar's Locket, Helga's cup, and Gryfindoor's was a sword, presenting themselves to any worthy Gryffindor, and besides, if Voldemort had the sword it wouldn't have presented itself to Harry in the chamber of secrets! 
And what about Ravenclaw's? Hers was a diadem! of course, the diadem is hidden in Hogwarts. 

As you found your answer you began taking your quill and parchment this letter was urgent, This time addressing it to Ron. To not build suspicion. 

Then suddenly the door was opened and Emma walked in, "Emma, what happened to the word privacy?" You questioned startled someone just pushed open the door, you didn't mind. But, these were dark times and you couldn't trust anyone. Emma was exceptionally brave and you knew the true intention of her heart was to rid Voldemort, but you never know how fear can wrap up someone she did have a brother as well. 
"I'm sorry Y/n, but it's Professor Snape, he'd like a word!" Emma had panic flooded in her voice slowly breaking at the end. "Speak of the devil" You lowly muttered.

"Were you seeking Snape?" Emma asked in Horror. "I had to right? being headmaster and I have been teaching Dada." You confirmed. "You better go Y/n." 

You had gone outside after pushing the parchment inside the book. 
You had gone outside a deep pit in your stomach, you wanted to stop wherever you are, and go back inside. But, you had come this far and you were not turning back. You came face to face with your Uncle. Trying to maintain a straight face. 
"Y/n." He softly said you didn't understand why did Snape kill Dumbledore after everything happened? "Yes, uncle it's been a while..." You said trailing at the end. You could see it in his eyes, Snape was a spy for Voldemort. You needed to get Snape's memory.