Hogwarts

You found Ron and he was sitting opposite a boy with black hair, wearing round glasses. You looked at his eyes he was sure the boy who lived. You stepped inside, Hearing the heels click Harry and Ron turned towards you.

"N/n" Ron said smiling "Oh Harry this is Y/n Black, N/n this is Harry"

"Hi, Harry, You're new to our world?" You asked referring to the wizarding world.

He nodded "I just got here today, I'm really confused." You smiled "That's alright Harry, You do have your robes and books and wand?"

"Yeah I got them all today"

"Harry just relax many people mustn't have prepared your still a first year it's alright." You reassured.

"W--Wait y--you can read my mind?" Harry asked shocked.

"For many purposes of course"

You all three for talking and helping Harry through his nerves. When an Burnette came and opened the door she already had her robes on and over all she looked adorable. She looked at around and began "Have any one of seen a toad round here? A boy named Nevile Longbottom has lost it."  You knew exactly where the toad was.

"The green toad is in two compartments from here Hermione, I think a few fifth year bullies have it.. Umm if they don't return it a dark hex or curse should do." You said.

"Oh wow that's new"

She looked at Ron who had his wand out then she looked at you you could feel her looking into your eyes "Oh wait are you Y/n Black?"  She then paused "The most powerful black witch?"

You chuckled "I wouldn't call myself the most powerful Black witch. I'm not sure why others say so."

She nodded and looked at Ron "I see your doing magic, come on.. Let's see them."

Ron pointed his wand and cleared his throat "Sunshine testis basante largo que le sirve para IIevar." The rat hissed and ran away.

You raised one of your eyebrows "Are you sure that's a real spell?.. Well--"

"I've never herd of a spell that long" You commented.

"Even if it is it's not very good is it?" She then got her wand and pointed it at Harry's glassses he flinched "Don't worry Harry she will just fix your glasses." 

Hermione looked shocked "Acqulias Reparo" Harry's glasses looked  brand new.

"Yeah I forgot that was there--"

"Oh by the way Y/n how did you know the toad was in the compartment?"

"And read my mind?"

"Reading mind is called Legilemens people who have mastered them are called Legilmentists only Voldemort is said to have mastered this, What I mean is he is one of the best legilmentists the world has ever seen."

"And for how I saw the toad it was like a vision appeared I saw the frog and where it was the next it vanished."