Going Away From Home

Harry watched the Dursleys depart leaving him with the eerie silence, It didn't feel quite right. Even though living with the Dursleys was a nightmare in reality this silence was never there, Sure Harry didn't enjoy an annoying Dudley yelling after him six times a day or his Uncle Vernon giving him daily commands, or his Aunt speaking about his mother. It was all over. It was completely silent. Harry buckled his trunk Hedwig shacked the cage until Harry finally removed it and let Hedwig rest on his arm. Harry looked around expecting that he would wake up from this dream, Hogwarts, these people none of this was real. 
He would wake up now to Dudley jumping on the stairs and Aunt Petunia banging the basement door. Voldemort, this magical family, none of them was real. It would be over soon he was going to wake up and go back to his miserable life with the Dursleys. However, in dreams, you can't be hurt, you don't feel the pain. 
Harry had to get used to this soon this time would pass. He wondered how Hermione and Ginny must have been doing.

Hermione lived with Muggles are they okay? was she okay? Did the Death eaters locate her? Kill her? Was everyone okay? Luckily Sirius would have Y/n in check along with Mrs. Weasley, Y/n must be in the burrow so she is protected she won't be harmed. Harry confidently thought. 
The only concern was Hermione her parents were muggles and quite a few people knew of the name Granger though she was a muggle-born witch she had had quite the fame, also as a rule breaker. 

In the Suburb of Hampstead Hermione quietly looked at the Daily prophet the headlines read An Muggle family killed.
There were numerous deaths of Muggles. Hermione flipped the page where a picture of Y/n was on the prophet. Hermione looked at you quietly standing there in front of the press demanding answers. 

Y/n Malfoy Black
The most powerful black witch linked with various murders should be in Azkaban? or behind the death chamber?
Y/n Malfoy Black had various connections to a series of witches and wizards followers of you-know-who, the powerful witch claims she has lost touch with her former family with the Malfoys. Ministers claim she has good ideas on where Sirius Black a mass murderer is located along with many more. Liking the lost prophecy and liking the soul mates.

Hermione read more of the description as you were asked several questions more absurd than the other ones, Hermione sighed feeling a surge of Sympathy for you, When had it become so dangerous to avoid writing letters as well? when had this world become so inhuman?
Hermione stared intently at the prophet.
"Hermione dear, Tea." Mrs. Granger called from below the stairs. "Coming mum.."  Hermione called back reaching for her wand somehow it felt cold, like ice.
With shaking hands Hermione reached for her extendable bag and reached down. Eyes filled with tears warm tears which would spill. The news echoed until fading into nothingness. Hermione pointed her wand to her parents with a heavy and deep sigh she barely managed to whisper out.

"Obligate." 

You opened your eyes the dark ceiling feeling darker and gloomier than usual you felt empty after seeing what had happened did you see Harry and Hermione in your dreams? Did Hermione obliviate her parents? Was this real? 
The door opened and Sirius came in "Good evening princess, We must leave it's not safe. We've stayed an extra two days why did you not want to leave? I thought you would have jumped at the opportunity." Sirius said noticing you had woken up from your slumber. 

"It feels mildly empty doesn't it dad? I mean this house had become home once the house was filled with people, we celebrated Christmas, we laughed, rejoiced in here, spent long summers in here we sort of made it home." You shrugged.

"If you take it that way..." Sirius came up to your side hugging you "I didn't want to be here forever didn't want to leave as well." You said not sure how you were feeling right now.

"When will we get Harry?" You quietly asked "Princess you won't be coming not you, you are--"

"Maybe because of me we are alive, You won't be having this talk with me, Ron and Hermione will also becoming, I am seventeen dads. I can handle myself." You indirectly persisted "I know you are, but you are still a little girl to me." 
"I think it's not for you to decide, Mad eye ordered me to come." You smiled in victory. Sirius looked taken aback "He can't be serious." 
"No, you are Sirius.." You giggled. "Oh stop it N/n not time for jokes."
"Yeah be serious, not Sirius."