Bathilda Bagshot's Trick

Due to your trained strengths in using the Appiriation charm, you had Apparated your friends to Godric Hollow. 
However, as soon as you stepped into the Hollow it didn't feel like you hoped for and you certainly didn't think now, your answers would be answered. The feeling before you had arrived was now replaced with an odd sense of multiple deaths, and weird assortments that honestly, you couldn't place. 

"I am going to go to the grave, I'll see you three in a bit." Harry said quietly. 

"It's not safe for us to venture out especially not on our own Harry, It's better if we will be to together." You said. 

"With the death eaters able to track us down in seconds... We should be here like together." Hermione added. 

Harry didn't seem to pleased but began walking through the Cemetry. He stopped,

"I miss them so much." Harry said quietly. 

"We all will, we are here to make the sacrifice count." Hermione said softly. 

You waved your wand for flowers. 

"Have anyone of you herd of flower letters?" You asked in a moment of silence

"What's that?" Ron questioned. 

You brought four Parchments Quills and ink pots, "In ancient times when the loss of a loved one occurs the villagers would gather around the grave, but to those who miss them the most... they write something a letter.... Then you press a flower on top of the envelope, It's said they actually read it." You said softly. 

Ron snorted loudly, "Y/n you and your thinking, this is no time to write a letter. We go now." You looked down and reached for the Parchment. 

"It's what I believe in, I've seen my mother in my dreams, I've seen Mrs. and Mr. Potter I don't know any reason why I shouldn't believe it." You said firmly but soft. 

"I know... they'll read it." Harry smiled and sat down and took the quill. 

Mr. And Mrs. Potter,
The letter starts of like any of the wishes, I wish you both were here 
I wish you could see us grow, and fight, break rules and most importantly have friends who care through thick and thin. 
Sometimes, anyone can feel lost, and unsure. No matter what your doing, when you feel the answers are in front. It's always blurry like a mist hanging so thick it all seems the same. 
That's how we feel, and if you both were here tonight and every other day. 
It would be like a support which would never crumble, or turn to dust and wouldn't be swept by the winds, or washed away by the waters.
I've herd so many phrases, to say that you would always be with us, Inside.

But, it never feels that way, It never feels the hole so large. 
That we don't even want to know the seize of that hole. 
I also wish things turned out a lot better, How many times must you have herd that?
Well, It's the only thing we want. 
For better days. 

But time is also irreversible it waits for no man or woman. Since, it's never the same now, the least we can do now is live and let go and forgive. 
Loves,

Y/n Luciana-Narcissa-Lily Black.