111 - Small World

Later that afternoon, they had walked out to check out the car and Rylee sucked in a deep breath. It looked a lot worse in the bright afternoon sun than it did last night on the dimly lit street in the rain.

Sebastian took off his driving cap and rubbed the back of his head, "Wow. Yeah. That's something." He picked up the limb from behind the car, around 3 feet long, the diameter about 5 inches thick and turned it over, "this thing packed a wallop for how small it is."

He chucked it onto the sidewalk, along the side of the building and walked around the car to open the door for Rylee.

——————————

Rylee rode with Sebastian to the body shop he had called across the city to fix the damage. It wouldn't take long so they figured they could kill time and meander around town.

Before they got out at the body shop, Rylee told Sebastian to pose as she held up her phone to take a picture. He laughed but held up a finger, turning to look out his window. He then turned to face her quickly, pouting his lips and trying to throw on what he called his "model face."

He mainly just wanted to make her laugh and when she did it was like music to his ears. She needed a good laugh after her crappy day.

He had snagged a picture of her as well, but his picture was far different. It wasn't posed, it was just purely Rylee, and he loved it. The way the sun shone just perfectly onto her face, accentuating her features beautifully.

Ry_Bread 🎶the boy is back in townnn🎶❤️Tagged imsebastianstan1

Tagged imsebastianstan
1.3k likes | 453 comments

imsebastianstan home ❤️Tagged Ry_Bread50

Tagged Ry_Bread
50.2k likes | 23.9k comments

While they killed time they decided to take a walk through Central Park. They walked hand in hand, being mindful of the now smaller bandages Rylee had placed on her hands, down the paths until they found an open, dry bench, where they watched the kids, out of school for the summer, enjoying the sunny afternoon and the large puddles left behind by last nights rain.