53 - Vacations and Lube

It was Thursday and they were leading up to the last few days of filming the Last Mission, and most of what was being filmed now was retakes and odds and end shots.

To celebrate the end of filming, Sebastian made a big elaborate plan for a getaway week for him and Rylee. For the last month or so he's secretly been in contact with his usual travel agent, Rachel, piecing together the perfect trip for them.

He finally had it all together and was practically vibrating with excitement about it, even if it basically wasn't for almost another month. He just loved that all the activities he had planned all clicked together perfectly.

Rylee was out at the store, and Sebastian needed to tell somebody about his plan, or else he'd burst at the seams. So he called Chris.

The phone rang twice before, surprisingly, a female voice answered the phone.

"Hi Sebastian," Alexa's voice chimed through the phone.

"Hey Lex, is Chris around?"

"He's in the shower at the moment. What's up?"

Sebastian hesitated. Could Alexa be trusted with such a guarded secret from her best friend? He decided he'd wing it because, again, he had to tell someone.

"Can you keep a major secret. Specifically from your best friend."

"Sebastian Stan, this better be a nice, positive, lovely secret, or I'm going to come kick you in the balls."

"Wow. Okay. I mean, it is a good secret, but shit, Lex," he laughed nervously.

"Okay, shoot." Lex responded.

"I've got a vacation planned for Ryles and I..for when filming is all done."

"Oooo! Where! When!" He could tell that Alexa must've been laying down when he answered because he could hear her sitting up, interested, over the phone.

"Italy for a week...for Christmas."

"Oh my god. She's going to love it. You should definitely tell Chris that he needs to plan a trip...you know. For science."

Sebastian laughed, "yeah okay."

"That's so exciting though! You're such a romantic Seb," Alexa crooned over the phone.

"A lots been going on the past three or four months, I think a vacation is in order." Sebastian shrugged to himself.

"Very true. We'll I'm super excited for you both! That's so great!"

Sebastian could hear Chris mumble in the background, as if he just entered the room.
Alexa pushed the phone slightly away from her mouth to say "its Sebastian and he's taking Rylee on a secret romantic vacation!"

Alexa must've put the phone on speaker, because he could hear Chris much more clearly now, "That's awesome man. Alexa and I need a vacation."

"We sureeee do." Alexa laughed.

The three of them continued to talk for a few minutes when Sebastian got a text from Rylee.

Ryles ❤️
I'm back! Can you come down and lend a hand?

Seb 😍
Be down in a sec!

Sebastian dismissed himself from the conversation, saying good bye to the two of them as he hung up and slipped on his shoes to go help unload the groceries.

——————————

Sebastian only had to go to set for a few hours that evening, but he felt like half of that time he spent in wardrobe trying to slide on his fake arm. They had run out of the lubricant they use to put it on and didn't have quite enough to get it where it needed to be.